KONY2012

SABZAVFC

dont worry africa, the white people are coming!

well, not exactly coming, but buying a few wristbands and flooding social media with a video michael moore would be proud of, is just as useful..

awareness is fine but it's just a shallow attempt to appear caring, a bit like when people say they will 'pray' for africa.

so, my advice is to give some money to worthwhile charities and let the hard working chaps on the ground do their jobs.

It never ceases to amaze me how things like this go viral. There are some right dipsticks on Facebook posting this like they're the first ones to find out about it. Oh well, it's a brief respite from posts about our wounded heroes I suppose.

419331_170299393088720_18076523_n.jpg

This has really upset me. It's a good joke, but the quote has been butchered and I find myself getting angry about it. List of people I hate. Google the quote you **** ape. Fr Noel Furlong never said 'hate'. List of enemies is just so much funnier. And that border is horrible

419331_170299393088720_18076523_n.jpg

This has really upset me. It's a good joke, but the quote has been butchered and I find myself getting angry about it. List of people I hate. Google the quote you **** ape. Fr Noel Furlong never said 'hate'. List of enemies is just so much funnier. And that border is horrible

"Only joking, look what I really wrote!"

41593_126855743997768_7532100_n.jpg

I'd like to see American "activists" focus their attention on American children, 50% of whom, according to the latest government census numbers, live at or below the poverty line.

Child hunger, homelessness, ignorance, exploitation, violence, drug use and mental health issues are an epidemic in the U.S.

But American do-gooders as usual want to save the rest of the world first...whether or not they are even wanted there.

I'd like to see American "activists" focus their attention on American children, 50% of whom, according to the latest government census numbers, live at or below the poverty line.

Child hunger, homelessness, ignorance, exploitation, violence, drug use and mental health issues are an epidemic in the U.S.

But American do-gooders as usual want to save the rest of the world first...whether or not they are even wanted there.

Yeh but with an annual travel bill hitting $1 million they get to do what many Americans dont.... Use their passport.

Can someone please photoshop me a "Kony Says Relax" T-shirt :lol:

Yeah.. hopefully in 2013 attention will turn to the 1.5 million children in the US now officially made homeless, many of whom are living in tent cities with their families due to their homes being foreclosed on. The majority of proceedings using fraudulent documentation by the robdog US lending institutions. The world's richest nation!

Whilst Kony should indeed answer for his crimes....the whole of Africa is a mess practically & needs sorting......charity begins at home as they say.

Good cause, good idea, good effort. Nice to see people trying to change things instead of dripping about how unfair the world is - and then cynically slating those trying to do something about.

The power of social media could revolutionise the way the world works in a generation or less by subverting controlled media and redefining the information people consume. Twined with activism that could be a game changer when it comes to the evolving relationship between rulers and the ruled. The traditional elites know this and are scared shitless by it, the only question is how long it will take the sheeple to catch on. This experiment could be an interesting measure of that self-awareness.

... and a cracking good smokescreen to deflect people from looking at the religious bigots trying to get into power in the US.

They're already in power. Every republican senator and congressman from the Bible Belt has to answer in some degree to the zealots, if they aren't already a zealot themselves.

The Evangelicals have been flexing their muscles in U.S. politics for the last 30 years.

... and a cracking good smokescreen to deflect people from looking at the religious bigots trying to get into power in the US.

According to the video they've been working on this project - and have lobbied the US political establishment - for over 8 years.

I don't think they had a pre-cog warning of Santorum 2012.

Â