KONY2012

SABZAVFC

Self centered American kids are flying around the world to change it. The catch is they don’t know what they are doing or where they are going. They are blindly making a problem worse by throwing thousands of dollars at something they don’t understand.

How typical of a developed nation. I see similar programmes attracting the apathetic and the credulous here in Singapore myself all the time.

What was this whole ScubaSteve deal? Was it a fake profile on a dating site or something that got the people to hold a sign up with the name on?

You need to read the whole thread

On Topic

I can't appear to be arsed with it really. Africa has always been a total basket case its our post-colonial shame. Problem is, the resources and political will needed to sort it out dwarf anything the UN has had to deal with before.

The other issue is that to go armed back into Africa for European nations is a no-no simply because we/they will be accused to trying to re-instate colonialism. That is the real reason we haven't gone into Zimbabwe to sort Mugabe out..... politically, we just can't.

Black people, they all look the same eh?

Well someone I knew said they were going to see that Morgan Freeman called Safe House at the cinema this week.

but we all know that it was Lawrence Fishburne as the lead role...

Â