Aston Villa pies

limpid

I've never had a VP Balti pie.

Or a threesome :(

Is that you, someone else and a pie?

No. Me and a (VP Balti) pie, or me, someone else and her friend.

Both are things that one should, if possible, enjoy at least once in life.

Although I feel slightly better about not having had the pie now Yillan has said they tend to be cold. A cold pie would be no good at all - like being invited for a threesome and finding one of them's a bloke.

Anyway, I hope I'm not driving this all off topic: Remember to vote for VP pies, Villa fans. We might as well win SOMETHING this decade.

I've never had a VP Balti pie.

Or a threesome :(

Is that you, someone else and a pie?

No. Me and a (VP Balti) pie, or me, someone else and her friend.

Both are things that one should, if possible, enjoy at least once in life.

Although I feel slightly better about not having had the pie now Yillan has said they tend to be cold. A cold pie would be no good at all - like being invited for a threesome and finding one of them's a bloke.

Anyway, I hope I'm not driving this all off topic: Remember to vote for VP pies, Villa fans. We might as well win SOMETHING this decade.

Well I have done one quite few times and it was hot, hot, hot (the pie that is).

I also very doubt much Mrs Harry is going to buy in to the concept of a threesome any time soon so its pies only for me :( And not too many as they are extremely bad for you but very tasty.

I will certainly be voting for the Villa Balti Pie.

Dull, uninspiring and past its sell by date.

I'm talking about the pies, not McLeish, by the way.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

OT but another thing that pisses me off about the food/drink counters at VP. Why don't they pull a load of pints ready for HT?! No grounds seem to do it but they do it at festivals and big summer outdoor gigs, makes the queue move down so much quicker.

My bro used to work the holte suite a few years ago & at half time they had to pop down to help the kiosk staff......and they DID pre pour loads of pints up to 10 minutes before the shutters went up.

Now, I dont know about you but being given a pint that had been poured 15 minutes ago dont really appeal..I'd rather wait for a fresh one to be dispensed from the pump, however I do see your point. Speed of service aint always the best at VP.

• 2 months later...
Â