Aston Villa pies

limpid

From AVFC official:

The H and C News are doing a football Pie League, a bit of fun for fans really, they are trying to get fans to get involved and vote for their favourite football ground pie, both home and away.

We’re third in the Pie League at the moment and are obviously keen to get to number one, details of the competition can be found on our site.

To vote fans need to firstly like ‘The H and C Football Pie League’ on facebook and also post a comment voting for their favourite pie, we’re placing focus on the Villa Park Balti Pie as a lot of people seem to be voting for this, and this week as its British Pie Week they are awarding bonus points so this is a real opportunity for us to make up some ground on Arsenal and Ipswich.

If you’re able to promote this in anyway it would be appreciated.

Isn't this a bit like comparing Coca Cola at football grounds ? Pukka Pies supply over 30 clubs, what makes ours any different from the one's at Rotherham ?

Maybe i'm taking this too seriously.

Zebra Pie anyone ?

I know someone who laid the new floor in the Pukka Pie Factory

He said the factory was spotless, immaculate in fact

The total opposite to Ginsters where he's also laid a new floor

I know someone who laid the new floor in the Pukka Pie Factory

He said the factory was spotless, immaculate in fact

The total opposite to Ginsters where he's also laid a new floor

I'm a little confused. Do I need a new floor to eat my pies?

Away match pie quality competition results:-

Entrants were the three away clubs that had the best meat and potato pies during the 2010-2011 season, and have been tested over the period 5th February 2012 to 3rd March 2012 inclusive.

1st Newcastle United (Magpie) - delicious

2nd Blackburn Rovers (actually described as a 'potato and meat pie') - delightful

3rd Wigan Athletic - disappointing

I love the Balti pies at Villa Park, but they always seem to be sold out by the START of half-time.

why don't they stock more so they haven't already run out before the start of the busy period.

:evil:

I love the Balti pies at Villa Park, but they always seem to be sold out by the START of half-time.

why don't they stock more so they haven't already run out before the start of the busy period.

It begs the question: Who ate all the pies?

OT but another thing that pisses me off about the food/drink counters at VP. Why don't they pull a load of pints ready for HT?! No grounds seem to do it but they do it at festivals and big summer outdoor gigs, makes the queue move down so much quicker.

It begs the question: Who ate all the pies?

You not heard ? it's come out that Big Fat Barry Austin is a closet Villa fan ! that's where all the pies have gone !

My understanding is that it was MON who chose the pie supplier. It turned out later we buy them in for more money than we sell them for, losing 15p on every pie. Randy has got Faulkner to fly to France to see how they do pies, but it turned out they didn't really do pies. So in a bit of a shock move we've got a hated vegetarian in to sort us out and he's submitted a tofu pasty as our pie competition entry, it's a bit boring but he keeps insisting it's **** great and not bland like some people are rudely suggesting. There have recently been rumours that we will soon be eating stripey monochrome halal pies.

Â