The Demise of the QIA (Zebra Touching) Thread

pacbuddies

To all those zebra touchers out there that now have no outlet to communicate with other zebra touchers in the QIA thread in the main forum, please feel free to post about your fetish here.

This is hopefully a safe place where you can freely express your views and concerns and get guidance on help and support.

I think we should use this thread to discuss the very real likelihood of a takeover of Aston Villa by QIA.

Only if the Board of QIA are either zebra touchers, ex zebra touchers or actually zebras.

I think we should use this thread to discuss the very real likelihood of a takeover of Aston Villa by QIA.

Only if the Board of QIA are either zebra touchers, ex zebra touchers or actually zebras.

Bitch please!

nqph0p.png

They are indeed all either zebras, zebra touchers, ex zebra touchers and doug ellis.

I don't want to piss on anyone's chips, but it would seem that Villa are not the only club QIA are looking at.

3183956.png

Don't be alarmed. Brigg Town F.C. is an undercover project for a little known sect of zebra touchers.

QIA could still be interested in us.

I'm actually really disappointed the thread got locked, but it was only logical.

I can't believe people were actually getting the 'ump. It's a bit like when I threw out a bit of nonsense during the 600+ managerial search where nobody knew what was happening and got a serious response telling me to stop talking bollocks at Villa's most crucial hour.

Â