The Mon-Pardew Beef

Demitri_C

There is an expectation amongst the fans that their club hate their bitter local rival as much as they do. I wouldn't put it past both Pardew and O'Neill that this tête-à-tête was nothing other than currying favour with their own fans. I bet Pardew came out of it with great credit on the NUFC forums today and that's what's important. As right or wrong as we might think it to be.

I bet Pardew came out of it with great credit on the NUFC forums today and that's what's important.

i think you have a major point there bri was thinking the same thing. what better way to get fans on side?

both ecsape a rap what a suprise...not

I'm not sure O'Neill or Pardew need to be pulling stunts to get the fans onside their results on the pitch have done that for them.

In other news I hear McLeish is planning to wrestle Jol to the ground on Saturday and make him eat a program in an attempt to persuade a couple of fans he possesses some attacking intent.

I'm not sure O'Neill or Pardew need to be pulling stunts to get the fans onside their results on the pitch have done that for them.

In other news I hear McLeish is planning to wrestle Jol to the ground on Saturday and make him eat a program in an attempt to persuade a couple of fans he possesses some attacking intent.

He'll probably end up hiding barricaded in the dressing room, while tweeting from inside that his style is based on that of dutch MMA fighter Bas Rutten.

think Eck would have to burn a sha jersey at Villa Park to be even condsidered acceptable by Villa fans ;)

Â