advice please

chefdoc2000

Hi HO!

I am looking for advice and recommendations on where to stay next weekend in Birmingham. I am coming with wife and 2 year old. We are coming on ferry on Thursday an were going to stay in Shrewsbury for the night (so we don't have to travel far from the ferry) This is not locked so if you have somewhere else we should go I'm open to suggestions

Friday off to Birmingham, need somewhere to stay that is clean and not to expensive.

At the game to you think they will allow the 2 year old sit on my lap and us just buy 2 tickets?

Thanks for all your help

Thanks guys

Birmingham central would be good - budget not really sure not over 130 for 2 nights, but clean and room needs to be not to small with babyhead with us

Do you guys think its ok to bring 2 year old?

Thanks gwent.

i am sure villa were doing an offer. Two adults and two kids for £50. I would get these tickets if still available. For hotels, do not go for anything to cheap. Being a friday & saturday night the cheaper the hotel the more chance you will get younger people staying which may mean more noise. Not sure if i would want that with a 2 year old. Have a good time anyway.

Ok good luck, not heard of it

actually looks ok, part of the new Aston Uni complex (so not actually in aston)

go for a pre match beer at The Sack of Potatoes if you can

Â