Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Something 'always gives' in football and today is the day I believe something will give!!

At some point we have to win at home again, and at some point Fulhams form has to come to an end. How often do Fulham win 4 on the bounce.

I think we will be outstanding today and will batter Fulham 4-0. A brace from Nzog, Gabby and Albrighton.

Heard it hear first.

:bonk:

Not feeling it today, at all.

There will be a goal or two, but difficult to call. Fulham, I expect, will be disappointed not to roll us over quite easily, given our appalling home form.

So another saturday has arrived and the team news should be in soon....the mind boggles with all the potential excitement we could be served up today by McLeishs villa....

a 0-0 draw?

a 2-0 defeat?

i don't think i can cope with all the pre match build up...too tense

Hard to say, but its getting to the stage where a win would be less exciting than a loss. A loss and McLeish is another step closer. Dont get me wrong I am going today and a win will secure us in the league, maybe, but if we draw I am gonna lose the will to live.

Hard to say, but its getting to the stage where a win would be less exciting than a loss. A loss and McLeish is another step closer. Dont get me wrong I am going today and a win will secure us in the league, maybe, but if we draw I am gonna lose the will to live.

may you rest in peace

A little over an hour until kick off and the match thread is only at 6 pages, that says a lot about the apathy McLeish is causing for those who follow the club.

Isnt it always like this for home games?

I could be wrong.

A little over an hour until kick off and the match thread is only at 6 pages, that says a lot about the apathy McLeish is causing for those who follow the club.

Isnt it always like this for home games?

I could be wrong.

Obviously it is always less for home games than away but the last few home games these threads have been quieter than normal.

Fulham look at Villa at home and all they see is a team there for the taking. What a glorious day. :(

Suppose there is a slim chance it could play into our hands the way we set up but it's sure as hell not gonna be pretty... well, from us at least.