Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I watched the Fulham against Wolves game to see what we are up against next, make no mistake if they play like that we are in for an awful afternoon.

Way to good for us, the movement throughout the team was good and they defended well.

I wish we could play this way but under this tosser we never will, I can only think of where we might be if only we had gone for Martin Jol and I'm certain it would have been much better than the boring pathetic dross we have witnessed this season.

Again I pray for a win, hope for a draw but expect a defeat.

I watched the Fulham against Wolves game to see what we are up against next, make no mistake if they play like that we are in for an awful afternoon.

Way to good for us, the movement throughout the team was good and they defended well.

I wish we could play this way but under this tosser we never will, I can only think of where we might be if only we had gone for Martin Jol and I'm certain it would have been much better than the boring pathetic dross we have witnessed this season.

Never fear, we have Heskey!

Never fear we have McLeish??????????

Never fear we have McLeish??????????

Can't see us winning this game but a draw would be ok.

However, I would imagine Fulham will win 4-1. Then McLeish will blame the groundsman for the quality of the pitch as we have to play hoofball due to the grass being just too long to play our usual dutch masterclass levels of soccerball.

We will get ripped apart. No real team spirit left. Horrible manager.

The one great thing about football is that whatever happens it will manifest itself on the pitch. If it's right, you'll see it on the pitch, if it's wrong, it will be on the pitch. In business you can get fellas who are doing crooked deals and nobody knows anything about it. There is an ultimate honesty about football. Politics is part of the lying game, I wouldn't trust any of them. In football you can hide for a while, but ultimately the truth comes out. I always loved that."

- John Giles

Hangeland to grab a hat trick of headers from set pieces.

I was just thinking it was 2 Hangeland headers at St Andrews right at the end of last season which sealed their fate. Going to White Hart Lane needing a win was always going to be too much for Birmingham City. I hope there is no similar secnario this season.