Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I think we'll either win 3-1 or get completely stuffed.. I say we'll win as I'm getting tired of thinking we'll just draw. I'd rather think in absolutes at either end of the spectrum and not play it safe.

At home against an attack minded and threaning side like Fulham who are on good form? I can only see McLeish setting up and playing for a draw which he will claim is a good result and that we were unlucky not to win and that we were not in any way negative despite defending with 11 men in our half most the game.

Draw at best although wouldn't be surprised if we lose, we don't win home games any more.

Fulham don't travel well BUT we don't stay at home well.

McTool has to stick with the Zog and SI BUT come up with a plan to stop Dembele - he singularly failed with this with Dunnie when he came on on Saturday. I would ask Herd to do a man for man but we need more energy alongside him in a pair behind SI and thus I would play Gardner instead of Stan.

We can beat Fulham, whether we do or not depends upon our manager taking the initiative and having a tactical plan. Therefore, I will probably predict a draw at best! :cry:

Loss - !! Fulham will have a field day.

Despite that Blandy or MClueless will still be absent despite it being obvious either are not wanted here.

Seems to me Randy and his P.A bollocks was a load of crap from the start and the cracks are all showing now.

Very envious of Fulham. They've got the manager that i wanted for our club and play the way i want us to play.

Could you see AM having the foresight to sign someone like Pavel Pogrebnyak?

Presently much too good for us so i can only see a defeat.

Despite that Blandy or MClueless will still be absent despite it being obvious either are not wanted here.

Blandy absent! Should you really be having a pop at a moderator on here?

Probably a draw, i wouldnt jump on the Jol bandwagon yet, given the good squad he inherited he isnt doing a great job just an OK one. They are only 6points ahead of us. Saying that I'd still take him over Eck

Fulham will score early doors, crowd will turn and the atmosphere will get sour.

It will be an inept performance with barely a shot on target, McLeish will blame the result on injuries, players not doing their jobs and the crowd

Thats my prediction :(