Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

watching fulham against wolves and i know wolves arent that good but fulham look great. great passing and movement.

If we dont get into the game quick next week i can only see a fulham win and even if we do it can only be a draw but we really really need the win.

Tbh I wouldn't have minded seeing the current Fulham manager appointed at Villa last summer. Wouldn't have had to pay compensation, and had Premier League experience.

I think we'll grind out a 3rd successive draw next weekend.

I'm thinking were pretty safe from being relegated, so would I be completely out of order saying I would'nt mind losing, due to the pressure on McLeish. Its obvious he is starting to crack. Sorry lads if this sounds out of order.

I'm thinking were pretty safe from being relegated, so would I be completely out of order saying I would'nt mind losing, due to the pressure on McLeish. Its obvious he is starting to crack. Sorry lads if this sounds out of order.

Sometimes you have to take some short term pain to get long term gain (bit like going to the dentists to have a rotten tooth pulled).

No shame in looking for a defeat if it stops the rot.

The players seem to be playing in fear at home

This could easily turn into another Swansea

yep, thinking the same thing myself earlier, i think that swansea game has been the one thats defined our season as it come off the back of a good win at chelsea, the fans expectations raised for the game, crushed thanks to 2 awful errors.

i can see us winning this one though, providing he keeps the team that started the blackburn game and doesnt slip heskey back in, a tight 1-0 or 2-1 for me.

Dempsey and Pomgrebnyak could rip us apart. This will be a real test with McLeish. He seemed happy with his 2 draws on the road, which suggests he's looking to capitalise on home form... which makes this a very very important game in the 'trying desperately to understand the tactics of McLeish' challenge.

Gotta say last 2 games, the defence minus Dunne has looked more solid

One of those games was Wigan, who have the worst attack in the league. And Blackburn weren't much cop either. Nullify Yakubu and they have very little.