• N'Zogbia
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Gardner (for Herd 75)
    • Bannan (for N'Zogbia 75)
    • Weimann (for Albrighton 90)

There's always a problem being too optimistic.

people complained i was too negative against the manager so i foolishly thought i would try and inject some positivity.

that will teach me

not since the days of graham turner and his uninspiring destruction of a great villa team have i been so dismayed with both the club and the useless manager

however it looks like this mc twunt is going the same way as billy mc neill

seriously i genuinely dont have a dislike for many people more than just pure rage

but this cocksmith i honestly every single time he shows his ugly mug on the tv, raise my hand and extend my middle finger at the screen

and call him names which the word filter will obviously block out so there is no point saying them

it seriously is like he is trying his hardest to get us relegated, seriously, i can only presume no matter how stupid or out there it sounds, that randy has decided as he cant compete for the top league to drop down a division and compete for that league instead so at least he has the chance of some silverwear to brag about to his yank chums hoping they wont know the difference between championship and premier league

if this disgraceful excuse for a manager is still at our club in any capacity after the summer then the lights may as well be turned off at villa park, it will be like playing games behind closed doors

my son who still wears last seasons away kit ( i refused to spend any money on villa when this pock mark faced buffon was installed) was at rugby training and had his villa kit on under his rugby top to keep warm and we too embarrassed to show his top to his school friends

i asked him why and he said they were rubbish and all his friends were laughing at him

i sat him down and explained that as we were from birmingham ( well the posh bits, harborne and sutton coldfield) that we have to support the best birmingham club ( i didnt tell him west brom are clearly head and shoulders above us manager wise and also league standing wise)

i have managed at the moment to convince him aston villa are still worth supporting as it is where we are from, but i have excused him for his faltering which i lay the blame soley at the feat of mc rocket polisher

the story with my son is a true story which happened BEFORE the wigan and backburn games. i wouldnt have a leg to stand on now if we had the same conversation. i would have to agree that we have become shit and are a laughing stock and all his friends who support man city man utd lliverpoo and chelsea are correct ( I obviously live in devon, previously a good amount of people supported aston villa)

he has ruined the players, has ruined this season, is ruining next seasons t season tickets,is ruining potential revenue for the club, is ruining fuuture fans from supporting the club and is ruining every villa fans weekends every **** week.

mc tw@ just **** off please and leave our club alone

Am I to believe....you're not too fond of him?

Just back from Ewood

Can I just say the support was brilliant today

Totally behind the team and no anti McLeish chanting

Did you manage to get a consensus of feeling during the second half performance and especially after Blackburn equalised?

Patience was starting to go

But there was an inevitability about their equaliser so there was no real outbreak of sudden anger

The way i saw it

The Blackburn players, changed their attitudes in the second half and our players didn't change theirs to compete with them.

Second half we still worked Robbo, both Weimann and Gabby had goal bound headers tipped round the post

Ireland also worked Robbo

Was strange at the final whistle as Collins, Gabby, Ireland all sort of sat on the ground in front if the away end looking totally gutted and in no rush to go into the dressing room

Strange

Second half we still worked Robbo, both Weimann and Gabby had goal bound headers tipped round the post

Ireland also worked Robbo

Was strange at the final whistle as Collins, Gabby, Ireland all sort of sat on the ground in front if the away end looking totally gutted and in no rush to go into the dressing room

Strange

Nothing strange about that. As players they must hate the way things are going and also wonder where the next win is coming from and why they have to play the way they do!

Positives, Good 1st half, Herd was back, Ireland pulling the strings, Hutton was even getting forward and Heskey wasn't in the team

Negatives, Terrible 2nd half, no bottle just panic, Albrighton was rubbish the whole game, Gabby look clueless, Mcleish's half time talk?? and his assistant who the **** is this guy waving his arms around on the touch line? useless prick.

Winning becomes a mentality but so does losing, okay we haven't lost but this team don't know what it feels like to be winners but more importantly neither has this manager and he has a yellow streak running the full length of his back!

6 in 27 is pathetic, Mcleish out.

Another two points gifted to a rubbish side by our clueless manager. My match prediction for Fulham is that it will be ugly if we don't get three points.

I don't think the outcome of 1 game should dictate the reaction from the fans.

It is the season to date and the dire brand of football that is in question not whether we manage to beat Fulham or not.

McLeish should not be let off the hook if he has a lucky day on 10th March.

I think its called a tipping point. Were we to lose to Fulham the fans feelings could just boil over. I agree this season has has been little short of a disaster and its not about just one game, beating Fulham just papers over some enormous cracks.

I thought Nzogbia looked a lot sharper today.

If theres one person who does not know how to get the best out of players Its McLesish - Why on Earth did he sub him, thats does nothing for his confidence at all.

To be honest McLeish's half-time wisdom tactics of "sit back and lump it forward" didn't exactly play to N'Zogbia's strengths...

Same shit, different week.

The only reason we looked half decent first half was because Blackburn were absolutely dire. If you read Steve Kean's comments he said it was their worst 45 minutes for a good few months.

Second half they predictably played better - and all I can do is be pleased they didn't play like that for 90 minutes otherwise we would have lost.

McLeish, Lerner, Faulkner - Collective OUT.

Another two points gifted to a rubbish side by our clueless manager. My match prediction for Fulham is that it will be ugly if we don't get three points.

I don't think the outcome of 1 game should dictate the reaction from the fans.

It is the season to date and the dire brand of football that is in question not whether we manage to beat Fulham or not.

McLeish should not be let off the hook if he has a lucky day on 10th March.

I think its called a tipping point. Were we to lose to Fulham the fans feelings could just boil over. I agree this season has has been little short of a disaster and its not about just one game, beating Fulham just papers over some enormous cracks.

TBF beating Liverpool and Arsenal towards the end of last season papered over cracks as well, which are now starting to re-open and gape

I thought we looked great first half with the Zog and SI pulling the strings and looking like they might have developed an understanding. Defensively Herd and Cuellar were the standout performers.

Second half Kean made some tactical substitutions and McTool didn't have a clue how to respond. He needed to park a man on Dunnie and subdue that threat. His subs were shocking. The Zog and Herd off - two of our better players - when Albrighton was not playing that well and Petrov was tiring.

McTool is killing our club. At least, on a positive note, he is trying to keep the season interesting to the end!

Â