• Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Gardner (for Herd 75)
    • Bannan (for N'Zogbia 75)
    • Weimann (for Albrighton 90)

So fed up of this.

I am genuinely worried now. We've got a shit run of games at the end of the season and we're going to be relying on the clubs below us just being shitter than we are.

Let's please just finish the season, sack McLeish and start again.

I can't wait for this season to end . I'm actually looking forward to England's inevitable early exit from the Euros, as at least there will be a bit of false hope and excitement during the summer .

McLeish out but most importantly the berks who hired him should also go as well.

I don't think we went defensive it was that we couldn't get hold of the ball in the 2nd half and the wide players were both awful.Albrighton should of been off far earlier than he was he did nothing of any good the whole match.

Nzogbia is good when we are playing well but he stopped tracking back in the second half and lost the ball too much.

Beyond relegation worries what is so frustrating is a few decent results and we would be far higher in the table.

worst second half performance ever (not really)

but how can we play like that second half after a cracking first half?

How can we create 90% of the chances and still only draw?

whatever he said at half he should be sacked for that alone.

as we expected we played with 10 men behind the ball for most of the second half - THATS ATTACKING AND POSITIVE FOOTBALL HOW???

what a waste that was 90 mins of my life gone listening to that shit.

Albrighton ? SHOCKING

Why bring Weimann on in the 91st minute ?

Why take the one person off who was linking up well with Ireland.

MCleish halftime talk "Guys we got the goal we wanted now defend with all your might and get everyone behind the ball and i,ll get out my camel to help out (Heskey)

Terrible and my god Lerner wake up you moron.

Thats the last game i listen to or watch for that matter until MCleish is gone as its so boring and an utter waste of your life i,d rather run around chasing a dildo.

So depressing it's unreal. Played some decent stuff first half, really had the chance to go all out and give it a good go against a very poor side. I don't know if McLeish directly tells them to sit back and hold onto what they have but we have a serious mental issue here, instilled by him.

Something needs to happen to put us out our misery; anything. I can't bear these dour draws and negativity.

I'd rather we had MacDonald back til the end of the season. He made mistakes yes, but he generally had us playing fairly well.

McLeish makes mistakes, and generally has us playing utter shite.

Oh and Lerner, great job, really well done on the idea of sending MCleish to your coach at Cleveland Browns as thats the most pointless thing ive ever read as he's bollocks to which says a lot about your PA and you for that matter you useless clearing in the woods !

Don't get how we could go from being so good in the first half to so shockingly poor in the second.

I'd like to think I've been relatively patient with McLeish so far but that performance in the second period was **** awful. He's gotta go.

I think most of our good first half performance was because how incredibly poor Blackburn were, giving us way too much space and just letting us get at them without doing anything.

I knew it would change in the second half because a)No team can be so poor in the first half without doing at least something about it at half time and b)McLeish would set us up trying to hold onto that 1-0 lead and making us defend deep in our own half and soaking up all the pressure.

We really, really need McLeish to bugger off.

We looked really good in the first half with a team that most would have wanted to see, only negative was Albrighton but he wasn't terrible. Second half we didn't press as well, gave the ball away too easily and we collapsed.

The fulcrum of our attack was Zog and Ireland who really worked well as an attacking force, Gardener should have replaced Albrighton and maybe Weimann for Gabby but taking off our two best players was pretty baffling.

And why is it always words removed we hate like David Dunn that are guaranteed to score against us? Who has that kind of luck?

good first half, then mcleish sent us out 2nd half to sit back and hold on. Kean made changes at half time which changed the game, mcleish was unable to respond. 66% possession to blackburn in the 2nd half. mcleish out coached by steve kean ffs.

2 points from wigan and blackburn, the 2 worst teams in the league.

I have literally burst out laughing so bad my stomach hurts i mean yeah i got a bollocking off the Mrs for waking her up but when i explained Villa drew with Blackburn away even she laughed and went back to bed lmao :D

Once I knew we'd lose. Then it was dramatic.. anything could happen... and we won a fair bit. Then now... zzzzz Yep.. good for one half. Not good enough Al. Do one.

*I've jumped quite a bit over the history there

Â