• N'Zogbia
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Gardner (for Herd 75)
    • Bannan (for N'Zogbia 75)
    • Weimann (for Albrighton 90)

17 shots - 12 of those on target. That alone shows we had a go imo.

I have been patient with Mcliesh and critical at times (including this week). Theres definately no way he has said to them play for the draw.

Think people need to realise that there is 2 teams in a game of football, and very rare does 1 team dominate for 90 minutes.

That said, we are losing touch on where I expect us to be so I am not by any means content with results.

I think it's unfair to blame the second half on McLeish. He's responsible for both halves after all - if you say he's at fault for setting them up badly for the second half then he should be praised for setting them up well for the first.

A McLeish fan I hear you call... no, don't be ridiculous (they don't exist do they?!) in fact I think the game from start to finish was McLeish's responsibilty and it was actually Blackburn who dictated both halves; by being rubbish in first half and making us look good, then stepping up to Championship standard and winning the second half. We have a plan and we stuck to it from the first minute - nothing changed other than Blackburn's effort/ skill.

McLeish needs removing. If we can't afford a new manager/ to sack him then give him a new position that undermines him (like an honorary director of football with no real power but seemingly significant enough not to be constructive dismissal!!) and put KMac back in charge of first team affairs til season close.

I see the BBC are giving us 37% possession today. Against any team that is poor, against Blackburn that is criminal.

Disgrace!

@jackbauer24

Usually I would completely agree with you but Blackburn we're so ungodly awful I'd say the game was ours to win and then ours to lose today.

I give Mcleish full credit for the way we came out in the first half which makes his subsequent decision making all the more frustrating.

I guess it looks bad either way I suppose, either Mcleish has surrendered two points by shackling his team or he has had no answer to being outfoxed tactically by Steve Kean in the second half.

Or both :|

Should have been three up at HT but it didn't amtter because we were playing well and they were playing badly and it was inevitable we would come out and keep on dominating.

Enter Kean and Mcleish. One is hounded in the press but seems to get a real response out of his players, one is lauded by the press yet sets his team up to defend the smallest of leads.

Herd MOTM, a great comeback.

Ireland close second.

Nzogbia bright but our genius manager knocks his confidence again.

Next week could get nasty at VP. He needs to leave.

@jackbauer24

Usually I would completely agree with you but Blackburn we're so ungodly awful I'd say the game was ours to win and then ours to lose today.

I give Mcleish full credit for the way we came out in the first half which makes his subsequent decision making all the more frustrating.

I guess it looks bad either way I suppose, either Mcleish has surrendered two points by shackling his team or he has had no answer to being outfoxed tactically by Steve Kean in the second half.

If you know anything about football you will know MCleish scores one then settles to defend the match out to see if he can keep it at 1 - 0.

I,d love to here that chanted "Your getting sacked in the morning"

Just watched the game ...was quite shocked by the extreme change in attitude, from first half to second half.

I thought we played quite well in the first half always having the slight suspicion of ... were they playing that bad or were we playing that well.

The second half was like chalk & cheese.

My suspicion was Steve Keane said at half time ..they ain't that good you are letting them get away with murder.You are giving them too much space and freedom.

When they got in our faces.... we went to pieces.

Time for change.

The first half was as good as the second half was bad.

I am very sceptical as to not blame the manager, but I am equally as sceptical to blame him.

Let me explain.

The players we have are highly experienced and in some cases Internationals...some of the things we complain about are their fault.

I watched the game today and there are typically with a team struggling lots of poor decisions.... The belief in the team is debatable.

For me they are shrinking violets ,they don't like the physical challenge and go missing when it is required.... they can't see a win out.They don't like teams in their face.

We need some players who have intrinsic belief and are not relying on everyone else to give it to them.

example.... Andy Gray ( 19) Gary Shaw (19) Gareth Barry(19) Gordon Cowans(19) Brian Little (20)

The manager is ultimatley responsible.... but he can't go out there and make a pass....He can't do it for them.

didnt see the game, was at work, rsult comes as no suprise, i predicted a 3-1 win for us purely because i dodnt think someone could be quite as shit to lose 4 points out of 6 in 2 games against 2 or the bottom 3 clubs.

but hey, i gave the strawberry blonde scar faced scottish twunt far too much credit

i havent checked the bottom teams run ins however unless they have to play against the top 4 in every other game then i can see the gap shortening dramatically over the next 3 weeks

i thought despite us being managed by the worst clueless fool in the top division we couldnt possibly get relegated

im having second thoughts now, there is a real chance this fuckwitted bell end of a flange faced idiot will get us relegated.

if a tramp came to your house and did a shit on your door step, would you

a. tell him to get the **** away, pay someone to clean that shit up and make sure the tramp stays the **** away from your house

or

b. give him a holiday to USA, stand by him saying how good he is and revering the shit he has made on your door step

for those confused

the current manager is the tramp

the house is aston villa

pay someone else = get in a new manager

didnt see the game, was at work, rsult comes as no suprise, i predicted a 3-1 win for us purely because i dodnt think someone could be quite as shit to lose 4 points out of 6 in 2 games against 2 or the bottom 3 clubs.

but hey, i gave the strawberry blonde scar faced scottish twunt far too much credit

i havent checked the bottom teams run ins however unless they have to play against the top 4 in every other game then i can see the gap shortening dramatically over the next 3 weeks

i thought despite us being managed by the worst clueless fool in the top division we couldnt possibly get relegated

im having second thoughts now, there is a real chance this fuckwitted bell end of a flange faced idiot will get us relegated.

if a tramp came to your house and did a shit on your door step, would you

a. tell him to get the **** away, pay someone to clean that shit up and make sure the tramp stays the **** away from your house

or

b. give him a holiday to USA, stand by him saying how good he is and revering the shit he has made on your door step

for those confused

the current manager is the tramp

the house is aston villa

pay someone else = get in a new manager

There's always a problem being too optimistic.

AM said on the after match interview on Sky Sports that we weren't ruthless enough in front of goal and its been like that all season. He also praised Blackburn for their second half performance pinning us back in our own half.

More worryingly for me, he seemed quite pleased at getting a point.

He simply has to go.

There's always a problem being too optimistic.

people complained i was too negative against the manager so i foolishly thought i would try and inject some positivity.

that will teach me

not since the days of graham turner and his uninspiring destruction of a great villa team have i been so dismayed with both the club and the useless manager

however it looks like this mc twunt is going the same way as billy mc neill

seriously i genuinely dont have a dislike for many people more than just pure rage

but this cocksmith i honestly every single time he shows his ugly mug on the tv, raise my hand and extend my middle finger at the screen

and call him names which the word filter will obviously block out so there is no point saying them

it seriously is like he is trying his hardest to get us relegated, seriously, i can only presume no matter how stupid or out there it sounds, that randy has decided as he cant compete for the top league to drop down a division and compete for that league instead so at least he has the chance of some silverwear to brag about to his yank chums hoping they wont know the difference between championship and premier league

if this disgraceful excuse for a manager is still at our club in any capacity after the summer then the lights may as well be turned off at villa park, it will be like playing games behind closed doors

my son who still wears last seasons away kit ( i refused to spend any money on villa when this pock mark faced buffon was installed) was at rugby training and had his villa kit on under his rugby top to keep warm and we too embarrassed to show his top to his school friends

i asked him why and he said they were rubbish and all his friends were laughing at him

i sat him down and explained that as we were from birmingham ( well the posh bits, harborne and sutton coldfield) that we have to support the best birmingham club ( i didnt tell him west brom are clearly head and shoulders above us manager wise and also league standing wise)

i have managed at the moment to convince him aston villa are still worth supporting as it is where we are from, but i have excused him for his faltering which i lay the blame soley at the feat of mc rocket polisher

the story with my son is a true story which happened BEFORE the wigan and backburn games. i wouldnt have a leg to stand on now if we had the same conversation. i would have to agree that we have become shit and are a laughing stock and all his friends who support man city man utd lliverpoo and chelsea are correct ( I obviously live in devon, previously a good amount of people supported aston villa)

he has ruined the players, has ruined this season, is ruining next seasons t season tickets,is ruining potential revenue for the club, is ruining fuuture fans from supporting the club and is ruining every villa fans weekends every **** week.

mc tw@ just **** off please and leave our club alone

Just back from Ewood

Can I just say the support was brilliant today

Totally behind the team and no anti McLeish chanting

Did you manage to get a consensus of feeling during the second half performance and especially after Blackburn equalised?

Another two points gifted to a rubbish side by our clueless manager. My match prediction for Fulham is that it will be ugly if we don't get three points.

Another two points gifted to a rubbish side by our clueless manager. My match prediction for Fulham is that it will be ugly if we don't get three points.

I don't think the outcome of 1 game should dictate the reaction from the fans.

It is the season to date and the dire brand of football that is in question not whether we manage to beat Fulham or not.

McLeish should not be let off the hook if he has a lucky day on 10th March.

17 shots - 12 of those on target. That alone shows we had a go imo.

I have been patient with Mcliesh and critical at times (including this week). Theres definately no way he has said to them play for the draw.

Think people need to realise that there is 2 teams in a game of football, and very rare does 1 team dominate for 90 minutes.

That said, we are losing touch on where I expect us to be so I am not by any means content with results.

This.

Â