• Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Gardner (for Herd 75)
    • Bannan (for N'Zogbia 75)
    • Weimann (for Albrighton 90)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:7ba71b84ac][mrow][mcol color=blue:7ba71b84ac]Blackburn[mcol]1-1[mcol color=#8c333c:7ba71b84ac]Aston Villa

[row][col color=blue:7ba71b84ac][col][col color=#8c333c:7ba71b84ac]N'Zogbia 24

[row][col color=blue:7ba71b84ac]Dunn 85[col][col color=#8c333c:7ba71b84ac]

[/table]

dire half time team talk again after a good first half.

Predictable cowardice from the ultimate coward, sat back and got the result such passivity deserved, a kick in the nuts.

Just begone with you now please.

Herd should not have been taken off, Albrighton and Gabby had stinkers so if anything they should have been replaced.

we should have been 3:0 up at half time as Blackburn were terrible, we all knew that in the second half they would go for it and we would fold as we always **** do.

yet again we snatch a draw from the jaws of victory.

Not happy with team after the first half.

And why N'Zogbia off instead of Albrighton?

We will not go down, but I can not see how this will end happily if McLeish is the manager when the 2012/2013 season starts.

Another Saturday ruined. I just knew it, almost got a win with just a few minutes left but McLeish's backs to the wall try to hold what you've got mentality has cost us yet again.

Please please please **** off out of our club!

We have to get rid of this prick at home to Fulham. Let him know that we don't want him here.

Don't get how we could go from being so good in the first half to so shockingly poor in the second.

I'd like to think I've been relatively patient with McLeish so far but that performance in the second period was **** awful. He's gotta go.

What does Zoggy have to do in order to stay on the pitch ahead of Albrighton? I'm actually quite emotionless as the second half performance was utterly predictable. I think we had 34% of the possession and virtually no one in their half for large spells.

Rubbish!!

Â