Ticket Info

chappy

link

Tickets for Villa's away clash at Carling Cup winners Liverpool are today on sale.

They are available to season card holders who have attended three Barclays Premier League away fixtures this season.

The game takes place at Anfield on Saturday April 7, with a 3pm kick-off.

We have an initial allocation of 1,900 and tickets are £48 for adults, £36 for O65s, £15 for U16s.

It should be a cracking clash with the Reds, who beat Cardiff at Wembley in the showpiece final yesterday.

What are the prices like at Anfield normally? Wanted to go to this but it's really steep.

MATCH INFORMATION

Saturday April 7th 2012 – 3:00pm kick-off

Barclays Premier League

Anfield Road Stadium, Liverpool

Initial Ticket Allocation - 1,900

Ticket Prices

£48 [adults]

£36 [over 65s]

£15 [under 16s]

Sale Dates

Monday February 27th: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Thursday March 1st: On sale to Season Card Holders for have attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Thursday March 8th: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2011/2012 season*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

Ridiculous, fair play to anyone that pays £48 to watch us get stuffed.

I disagree. As long as people pay these prices these clubs will continue to rip fans off.

Fans should all join together and refuse to pay for this one.

I stand corrected.

We are £48 cos Liverpool have made us a "GRADE A" fixture... God knows why as we were only a "GRADE B" last year. Think we will do well to sell the initial allocation, which is a shame as its normally a good away trip. Their prices have gone up a bit this year...and yes Micflair, they are charging their fans the same price.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/aston_villa/#Admission%20Prices

Away Fans:

Doug Ellis Stand:

Adults £43 (A £38) (B £36) (VV £34)

Students & Armed Forces £35 (A £34) (B £32) (VV £30)

Under 21’s £30 (A £29) (B £26) (VV £24)

Over 65’s £30 (A £28) (B £26) (VV £24)

Under 16's £24 (A £23) (B £22) (VV £20)

which is fair enough.

Against my better judgement I've bought my ticket for this one today. I've never seen Villa play at Anfield, and I love the city so any excuse to spend a bit of time up there...despite the fact I won't have any money to spend as it's all gone on the ticket&travel v___v

Against my better judgement I've bought my ticket for this one today. I've never seen Villa play at Anfield, and I love the city so any excuse to spend a bit of time up there...despite the fact I won't have any money to spend as it's all gone on the ticket&travel v___v

Was a great game last time, we played really well - was so so warm and sunny and the manager came out and clapped at the away fans support.

Oh hang on..

Â