Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

-----------------Agbonlahor-----------------

--N'Zogbia-------Ireland------Albrighton--

-------------Petrov------Gardner------------

--Lichaj----Collins-----Cuellar---Hutton----

---------------------Given---------------------

That side can win at Blackburn. I fear though that McLeish will put Heskey up top and sit Ireland.

Similar but I'd change the full backs,

Herd RB and Warnock LB.

I think we'll lose 2-1 with Heskey somehow slotted in the team.

We've got to go to 4-5-1 surely? Gabby has experience in this formation so that won't be a problem, Ireland can slot in just behind him and hopefully being dropped for no reason hasn't dented his confidence too much. I like Czechlads' team with the exception of Warnock at LB instead of Lichaj, Hutton has been getting better so I would stick with him.

guys this is blackburn, one of the shittest teams in the league. our flame haired pockmark faced leader would have to have the brains of a slug covered in salt to muster a draw or defeat to blackburn

This wouldn't be the same flame haired, pockmark faced leader that achieved a 0-0 draw with bottom club Wigan last week would it?

im trying to be positive, realistically we should stuff blackburn

Some people might have expected us to stuff Wigan too although I would say that being 'Realistic' in the current circumstances that thought was a little 'Optimistic'.

'Optimists' and 'Pessimists' have differing levels of fantasy but it's just fantasy all the same.

A 'Realist' is the only sensible thing to be so I don't expect us to stuff Blackburn just because they are 'one of the shittest teams in the league'.

I would like us to though!

:lol:

while i think the manager which has been inflicted on us is 2 steps down from billy mcneill, i just cant see him being so totally shit as a manager that in 2 games against the worst teams in the lague he cant manage to fluke a win

we should have smashed wigan and as per normal his shit tactics and shit style and shit formations cost us

but to do it 2 games in a row against the weakest teams, really, not even someone who was deliberately trying to lose could manage it.

this is the reason i see us winning, not through some stroke of managerial brilliance but through the odds of us playing against the shit teams and us MUST having at least 1 more win in us this season despite the crappest manager we have had since 1986

Surely based on previous performance this has to be the front 5 against Blackburn.

22 Guzan

03 Warnock

05 Dunne

06 Collins

21 Clark

24 Cuellar

07 Ireland

10 N'Zogbia

12 Albrighton

19 Petrov

11 Agbonlahor

Our last decent performance at Chelsea proved it works.

Throw in Hutton for Dunne, Gardner for Clark and I'd be happy with that.

-------------Heskey----------------

Heskey-Heskey-Heskey-Heskey

Heskey-Heskey-Heskey-Heskey

----------Heskey-Heskey----------

Anyone?

This does actually make me feel so much better about the Villa. Whilst it is horrendous watching Heskey lumbering around in a Villa shirt, at least there's only one of him.

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say if we lose to Blackburn then we should sack McLeish, **** Hell I know theres alot of shit at Villa but we still have a decent group of senior and a few kids with promise to pull us away from the relegation spots.

Lose and we're in deep shit.