Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Alby needs dropping, his offered **** all since his been back in the team, but got no one else to play there so were screwed either way.

------------given---------------

hutton cuellar collins warnock

--------herd petrov------------

agbonlahor ireland nzogbia

------------heskey----------

Alby needs dropping, his offered **** all since his been back in the team, but got no one else to play there so were screwed either way.

------------given---------------

hutton cuellar collins warnock

--------herd petrov------------

agbonlahor ireland nzogbia

------------heskey----------

I'd go as far as to say I think that is the best we could offer at the moment. In reality though I can't see him bringing N'Zogbia back so we'll probably see Albrighton on the right and Gabby on the left. He surely has to play Ireland in the hole now Keane has gone... surely.

Simple for me, We don't have a midfield for a 4-4-2, so i'm going for:

=======Given======

Hutton=Collins=Cuellar=Warnock

=====Herd=Petrov=======

Albrighton=Ireland=N'Zogbia

=======Gabby========

With the likes of Wiemann, Heskey and Gardner on the bench, we'll still have a few options (all be it limited) on the bench.

That team should be more than good enough to win at blackburn, Gabby and Albrighton will be more upto speed after they're injury lay-offs and providing we keep Yak quiet we should win.

-----------------------------Given--Guzan------------------------

-----------Hutton-----Collins----Cuellar-------Warnock

----------------------------Herd----Petrov---------------------------

--------------------------------Gardner---------------------------------------------------------------Heskey

-----------------------------Agbonlahor--------------

is what I expect.

-----------------------------Given--Guzan------------------------

-----------Hutton-----Collins----Cuellar-------Warnock

----------------------------Herd----Petrov---------------------------

--------------------------------Gardner---------------------------------------------------------------Heskey

-----------------------------Agbonlahor--------------

is what I expect.

:lol:

Doesn't really matter how we line up, whoever plays will play for a draw and if we are lucky we might just get one.
Someone could guarantee a draw at this point I would take it in a shot.

I recognise that approach from somewhere.....Hmmm, let me think....away to one of the bottom 3, go for the point....Nope, can't think where I've seen that before, My mistake.

I recognise that approach from somewhere.....Hmmm, let me think....away to one of the bottom 3, go for the point....Nope, can't think where I've seen that before, My mistake.

:lol::clap:

------------Given--------------

Hutton cuellar collins warnock

albrighton petrov herd nzogbia

-----------ireland-------------

----------Agbonlahor-----------

if voinjama is correct and yakubu is injured that does us a big favour as he is there only goalscorer. we`ll win this match 0-0. (eck thinks a draw is as good as a win)

------------Given--------------

Hutton cuellar collins warnock

albrighton petrov herd nzogbia

-----------ireland-------------

----------Agbonlahor-----------

if voinjama is correct and yakubu is injured that does us a big favour as he is there only goalscorer. we`ll win this match 0-0. (eck thinks a draw is as good as a win)

I think this is the best team we can put out. I look at it and feel the confidence welling up, then I think about what we've done up to this point and I feel it welling back down. Wish AMc would well right off.

A section of Blackburn Rovers fans will stage their biggest protest yet before Saturday's game with Aston Villa.

BRFC Action Group say three marches will set off simultaneously an hour before the 1500 GMT kick-off, meeting up at Ewood Park.

They want Blackburn's owners, Indian-based poultry firm Venky's, to sack manager Steve Kean and sell the club.

A statement said: "We feel there is no alternative than to actively seek new ownership."