• Albrighton
    • Keane
    • Bannan
    • Gardner
    • Bent
    • Heskey (for Albrighton 70)
    • Ireland (for Gardner 74)
    • N'Zogbia (for Bent 79)

Was great to have us away fans in such great voice today The noise from us was fab today as usual.

Nice to see that 3/4 of the away fans turned on McCLuless

He has to go .......wake up Learner........play like that against Blackburn and we'll get murdered.

Fulham at home ......let's get him out......VTID but I'm bored shitless watching us now. :angry:

Another bollocks result. A very, very strong midfield of, er Bannan, Gardner, ahead of Ireland and Zoggy, Heskey ahead of Zoggy and Ireland too. It comes to something when we miss Petrov. Shit side, getting worse, dire Manager, dire owner because he fails to see the damage he's doing. I just hope that a couple of the teams below us don't go on a run because I can't see where the next win is coming from.

On the plus side a point is better than the none I thought we would get. In our position I think we are desperate for all the points we can get, in fact we are just desperate

On the negative side after hearing the stats about Wigan recently and the failure to keep a clean sheet and then see that they dominated against us we really are a poor side under Mcduff.

I cannot believe that there is anyone associated with this great club that wants the best for us that can make a serious case for why our best interests are served with him as our manager, yet the owner and CEO think he is good for us

Lerner out , Mcleish out

We used to be one of the best sides in the league we are now one of the worst. Luckily there are teams around us that failed to pick up points in the first half of the season, it will be tight but we may just stay up

Disgrace

Its the Championship next season for us :( Does RL even know that sides get relegated in the Premier League?

Unless they've changed the rule to more than six teams getting relegated we won't be one of them. Another game gone another point clearer of the bottom three

I applaud your optimism but we are shite and I can see the very worst for us.

I just don't get this this 'there are three team worse than us' shit. Hello!!!!!.....we have just been outplayed by Wigan and come away 'happy' as it seems with a point. We are heading for oblivion and the quicker us fans recognise that the better.

McLeish is put simply the very worst manager in the Premiership. I would replace him with Mick McCarthy tomorrow on the simple basis he is less shit and that is really saying something.

At 5.30pm I remembered we had a match today so I checked the score.

0-0 vs Wigan

Sky Sports stats:

12 shots vs 9

14 corners vs 7

60.5% vs 39.5% possession

74% vs 65% pass completion

So all in all we are complete dross, we couldn't even beat Wigan or score against them and Mcleish is amazingly still at the club.

Lerner out, Faulkner out and Mcleish out. All three are useless and have lost all link to the fans.

For those that bothered to go, save your money next time!

Â