• Albrighton
    • Keane
    • Bannan
    • Gardner
    • Bent
    • Heskey (for Albrighton 70)
    • Ireland (for Gardner 74)
    • N'Zogbia (for Bent 79)

Im writing this sat on the coach outside the DW. That was so so so poor I couldn't rate the players in a positive way. Bannan & Gardner do not look premier league players at all Nd no bent for a while means heskey up front for rest of season. What a **** nightmare

Delighted with this 0-0 win. It was a tactical masterstroke to lull the premiership's bottom team into a false sense of security by allowing them to have the lion's share of possession, because it took them completely by surprise when we snuck in at the end and just about prevented them from scoring.

In all seriousness, that was rubbish. So, so bad. How many times this season have we heard TV commentators being flabbergasted by the terrible quality of football in our matches? And their surprise at the anonymity of our talented players? Yet in the same breath they'll express sympathy for the 'prejudice' McLeish has had to face, having come from our rivals. It could make a sane fan weep, when it's so obvious who the problem is at our club. McLeish has faced 'prejudice' in the sense that he was 'pre-judged', but the judgement was based on his ability and it's turning out to have been entirely correct.

Ireland not starting was absurd. Nzog not starting was absurd. Our negative, deep play against a team who couldn't score even if there was a black hole sucking balls into our net, was absurd. Our lack of attacking gameplan was absurd. Bringing on Heskey when we needed more in attack was absurd. Bringing on Ireland and Nzog so late, and Nzog coming on only because of Bent's injury (:( we're in deep trouble), was absurd. The fact that I had to vote Collins MotM was absurd. We're living in an absurd world.

Actually the fact that Hutton, Collins and Cuellar had good games was a small positive. I thought Collins had the best game of the three. One of his hoofs nearly even put Keane in 1-on-1. But let's face it, it's not hard to have a solid defensive game against a team who are so laughably bad in attack. And Wigan were SO bad. So the fact that our defensive players were the ones working hardest is just another massive negative. And they still managed to pepper our goal with shots.

Just dismal. Get McLeish out.

Watched the first half in the pub and left after that. You could see we were clueless and i am sorry but that only comes from one man! Feel sorry for the fans that paid to watch that. If he is here next season we will struggle to get more than 20K for home games because every season ticket holder i know will not renew with him in charge.

Im writing this sat on the coach outside the DW. That was so so so poor I couldn't rate the players in a positive way. Bannan & Gardner do not look premier league players at all Nd no bent for a while means heskey up front for rest of season. What a **** nightmare

Oh God!!!! With Bent out and Keane returning to the States, I foolishly assumed with Gabby coming back that he would go up front with Ireland and Zoggy getting a run in the team, BUT, as you've pointed out, it's going to be Heskey that comes in isn't it!!

Jesus tittyfucking Christ, I don't think I can bare this much more!

God, painfully insipid attacking display today. McLeish/Randy you're destroying our club, get the **** out.

Collins motm for a surprisingly solid defensive performance - although admittedly it was against a Wigan team very short on quality so unless he starts performing week in week out he's still a poor player in my opinion.

absolutely awful, i havent seen the full time stats yet but i know that at around the 65 minute they had 60% possession and that they ahd made around 100 more passes than us at a higher success % too, its dire, boring, horrible shite

im sorry but the get the boys or you're a bad fan brigade need to pull their heads out of the sand, we are **** awful, way beyond any excusable level of awful, we might not go down but it certainly wont be because of our own doing

im actually delighted the fans finally turned on him and started singing some mcleish out songs

Awful awful.

Just heard his interview on the radio.

He felt we deserved to win the game. Says it all.

The man is totally deluded and an embarrassment to Villa.

I think he smokes crystal meth, the guy is on a totally different planet to everybody else.

Its the Championship next season for us :( Does RL even know that sides get relegated in the Premier League?

Unless they've changed the rule to more than six teams getting relegated we won't be one of them. Another game gone another point clearer of the bottom three

We looked second best against a team that man for man are worse than us in every part of the pitch apart from the technical area. Approx £40m of strikers on the pitch and we couldn't do **** all. If you want to play defensive fine but that doesn't mean you can't offer anything going forward, look at Napoli in mid-week.

Every year there is that team that everyone hopes goes down because they play such putrid negative shit each and every week regardless of the opposition. Thanks to McLeish, WE are now that team.

Â