• Keane
    • Bannan
    • Gardner
    • Bent
    • Heskey (for Albrighton 70)
    • Ireland (for Gardner 74)
    • N'Zogbia (for Bent 79)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:473086d45d][mrow][mcol color=blue:473086d45d]Wigan[mcol]0-0[mcol color=#8c333c:473086d45d]Aston Villa

[row][col color=blue:473086d45d][col][col color=#8c333c:473086d45d]

[/table]

Would be very unfair to rate the players when the tactics held them back and made it impossible for them to shine.

So, no ratings from me, but instead a 1 rating for McLeish and that is just because I couldn't give a 0.

"We played brilliantly at the back. We had a gameplan and we utilised it brilliantly."

**** off McLeish. We have a good squad. You are shit manager. So pissed off right now.

Are you joking? He didn't say that?

:lol: ..It says it all that you think he did.

Er....he didn't did he ? :?

Very poor and lacked any real desire to win the game. When we need to start pressing to try and get a goal who does McCleish turn to? Heskey.

McCleish is dragging this team down, he is a clueless, useless, shit of a manager and should be shown the door before he has the chance to get us relegated.

"We played brilliantly at the back. We had a gameplan and we utilised it brilliantly."

**** off McLeish. We have a good squad. You are shit manager. So pissed off right now.

Are you joking? He didn't say that?

Nah he didn't say that....yet. But I have predicted his bullshit post match comments.

I was looking forward to the game and hoping for an attacking display. Taking on the bottom team in the league that are not known to be overtly physical was a good opportunity to show some attacking flair. Oh how wrong I was!!!

Absolutely woeful in terms of energy, quality and attacking intent. Leaving CNZ and Ireland on the bench is one thing - to bring on Heskey before them is another all together.

I've been one of the more patient fans on here. I've tried to look at the positives and take the mitigating circumstances and having lost our best players into account, but it's the way we're setup that is inexcusable. The benchmark isn't last year's team, it's the opposition in the league and, on paper, our squad is still a comfortable top half team. Unfortunately our tactics and mentality is rooted in the Championship.

Today we neither had shots nor possession. We lacked any self belief and Eck has now lost the away fans. Whilst I think we may have enough to keep us out of the full-on relegation dog-fight, we are in big trouble. If I'm wrong and we do get drawn into the scrap then we lack the fight to win it!

If that wasn't bad enough, we are now without Keane and Bent. What a shit afternoon!

Â