Mass effect 3

Silent Hill Downpour

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Batman Arkham City

Dark Souls

Deus Ex

Alan Wake

or The Silent Hill HD Collection

Need to stop buying games as I never get a chance to play them.

Any recommendations from the above list?

Obviously i'll say Dark Souls :P

Deus Ex: Human Revolutiuon is brilliant as well. Just a top, top game from start to finish, an excellent experience.

It is loads better online with a group of 4. 1 hunter, 1 soldier, 1 siren and 1 brute.

It's how it was meant to be played IMO.

I had a hilarious moment with two random Spanish guys in co-op. During the sledge boss fight, they just stopped playing and had a proper full on argument over the microphone. I was like, 'Err.... guys?, umm, boss?'

Empire Total War. Playing as Sweden, instigated a revolution that turned my state into a republic but at the same time resulted in the guillotining of my former king as well as all of his ministers, replacing them with crappy amateur politicians. Bankrupt now as a result, and losing territory to rebels everywhere.

**** it, I'm starting a new game :D

Finishing off Assassin's Creed Revelations then onto one of:

Mass effect 3

Silent Hill Downpour

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Batman Arkham City

Dark Souls

Deus Ex

Alan Wake

or The Silent Hill HD Collection

Need to stop buying games as I never get a chance to play them.

Any recommendations from the above list?

If you want to play ME3, you have to play the first two imo, you get a fantastic feeling of satisfaction as you progress through the story with your very own character - put it this way, it's like being Luke Skywalker, and controlling all his actions, over all three movies.

If you want to play ME3, you have to play the first two imo, you get a fantastic feeling of satisfaction as you progress through the story with your very own character - put it this way, it's like being Luke Skywalker, and controlling all his actions, over all three movies.

Done 1 and 2 already and have my full paragon character ready to import. Don't know why but I feel like holding off on ME3 for a while. Think it's because a) it'll completely take over my life and B) I'm a bit sad that the series is coming to an end.

Gonna save this for when I have a week off work.

Completed Demon Souls so maybe Dark souls is the one.

Ha, if you're worried ME:3 is going to take over your life, playing Dark Souls isn't really a good alternative! Fantastic game though.

Speaking of ME:3, I'm still half playing the first Mass Effect but I'm really not enjoying it too much. Storywise it's fine, gameplay not so much. I just don't have the urge to want to play it. I'll push through eventually though. I'm quite near the end so I should just plough through it and start on ME:2 which sounds like a game I'd prefer to play.

Apart from that I haven't been gaming too much, and I have plenty to be getting on with. This week, I have been mostly playing... Journey.

Storywise it's fine, gameplay not so much. I just don't have the urge to want to play it. I'll push through eventually though. I'm quite near the end so I should just plough through it and start on ME:2 which sounds like a game I'd prefer to play.

Take the tremendous story and acting away from ME1 and it is a very basic RPG shooter however it's the combination of story and gameplay that sets it apart. ME2 is twice as goode but I'd hate to miss out on a big chunk of the story by not playing the first.

Just started Arkham City, cant rememember the last time I looked forward to a game so much. Looks amazing, think I will be spending many many hours on it :)

Empire Total War. Playing as Sweden, instigated a revolution that turned my state into a republic but at the same time resulted in the guillotining of my former king as well as all of his ministers, replacing them with crappy amateur politicians. Bankrupt now as a result, and losing territory to rebels everywhere.

**** it, I'm starting a new game :D

Ha, finally managed to wipe those pesky Poles off the map.

I can answer this. I got so bored the other day I started a new game of ....

Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas on the PS2 :nod: :cool:

I can answer this. I got so bored the other day I started a new game of ....

Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas on the PS2 :nod: :cool:

:cheers:

Might go back and Play GTA San Andreas as it's the only GTA game I haven't played to the end.

We can pretend it's 10 years ago :D

My previously saved games were early 2006 :lol: I'm having to learn the gun controls from scratch I'm so rusty. Lucky I haven't shot my nuts off at this stage.

One of my favourite parts of that game was how they tied in the character of Claude. I really liked how they linked him with the crazy bitch (can't remember her name) who turns on him at the start of GTA3. Nice touch.

Least favourite of my GTAs. Never finished it because I got bored.

Too much crap stuff to do like eat and go to the gym and get your haircut. **** that.

But... maybe a second playthrough will change my mind.

Least favourite of my GTAs. Never finished it because I got bored.

Too much crap stuff to do like eat and go to the gym and get your haircut. **** that.

But... maybe a second playthrough will change my mind.

Agreed. I got bored very easilly with San Andreas. GTA 3, Vice City and GTA 4 were much more enjoyable.

F1 2010 atm, probably get the latest version when I've finished my first year.

It really is a piece of shit. The game itself is good, but the amount of glitches/bugs in it is absolute appalling. Genuinely questioning whether or not they actually tested the game before releasing it.

As a games tester, I get annoyed when people blame it all on QA. The fact is, a lot of bugs get found but don't get fixed for one reason or another, normally due to budget and time constraints/lazy programmers.

Â