What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

I got AC3 at the same time I bought NFS: Most Wanted.

Haven't played AC3 yet though and Chindie's review hasn't filled me with confidence :(

It's a shame because I'm one of those massive fans of the series Ginko mentioned - I platinumed AC2 ;).

I've invested a great deal of time in the franchise and have enjoyed my outings in that universe a lot. I don't know why, but I tend to let some stuff slide and defend aspects of the gameplay and story in my own head. :P

Maybe everyone has that game or story that they probably know isn't that amazing but they defend to their dying breath.

Same engine, though it's been refined to a pretty decent point now. My main gripe with the game is there is no actual Story mode whatsoever. The ****, Yuke's? :huh:

Well, having finished Attitude mode I am about to get stuck into WWE Universe mode, which has a full scale WWE calender. You can add your own shows too, so I am going to put Raw is War on a Wednesday with all the old stars.

Anyway I have read it has total ongoing storylines, created under the guidance of Paul Heyman?

Prefer the original from the attitude era...

Rage Against The Machine if I'm not mistaken.

But yeah, i prefer this too, mainly because that was his theme when I first started watching it (I think)

Bloody hell, I am as rusty as **** with a controller. Trying to decide whether to play Dishonoured with a controller or with mouse and keys and to me it looks like a controller game but I really am struggling to get to grips with a 360 pad for some reason. Dunno whether the sensitivity settings in the game arent right for me or its just not having used a pad for (literally) hundreds of hours of gaming but after coming off of Borderlands with mouse and keys where the controls were as tight as a monks foreskin, this feels incredibly sloppy.

Rage Against The Machine if I'm not mistaken.

But yeah, i prefer this too, mainly because that was his theme when I first started watching it (I think)

Nope, not RATM, although he does sound a bit like Zack De La Rocha.

'My Time' and the classic DX Theme 'Break It Down' were written by a guy called Chris Warren and performed by The DX Band a.k.a The Chris Warren Band. As far as I know they have nothing to do with RATM.

You sure?

If so there's a lot of people on the internet who have got it wrong

I can't really find a definitive answer either way though so I'll take your word for it.

Always liked "Break it Down" too, but did also enjoy the Run DMC DX song.

started bulletstorm last night on PSN+ - its shite, glad i never paid for it

also been playing just cause 2, really couldnt get in to it, much like bulletsorm seems to put too much emphasis in to the grapple

disappointed because the free games they added this week is crysis 2 which ive done already and ractchet and clank all 4 one

also been playing just cause 2, really couldnt get in to it, much like bulletsorm seems to put too much emphasis in to the grapple

I played Just Cause 2 for the first time last night and it was okay. It just seems like you're meant to cause as much chaos wherever you go, which is fun, though I find the gunplay a bit tricky without any targeting save for an auto-lock on which seems to be a bit random whether it works or not. The grapple feature is good but a bit tricky to control too. A few times last night I found myself under a ledge unable to get up past it and the camera angles don't help. It's just a bit of thoughtless action and fun though so you can't really complain.

You sure?

If so there's a lot of people on the internet who have got it wrong

I can't really find a definitive answer either way though so I'll take your word for it.

Always liked "Break it Down" too, but did also enjoy the Run DMC DX song.

Nah I'm not sure, that's what it said on wiki so take it as you like. I think I checked up on it years ago and it said the same thing then. I do, however, remember watching RAW when they did this VT on DX recording a music video for the theme where HHH was smashing a car with a baseball bat and kept breaking them because he swung so hard. There was no mention of RATM at all, you'd think there would be,

...back on topic, I finished Forza Horizon yesterday, which was absolutely brilliant, loved every minute of it. I did think about getting NFS: Most Wanted but I think I'm the only gamer who doesn't really like Burnout so I doubt I'd like this. I think I'll get Halo 4.

disappointed because the free games they added this week is crysis 2 which ive done already and ractchet and clank all 4 one

Ah thanks for this, I hadn't checked it this week, and haven't played either of those. They any good?

Â