What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Progress with Tales of Grace f is stalling...the slowness of the story at times was grating the first time around, but now that I'm doing it all for a second time it's bordering on tedious. Not sure if I'll carry on. I'm tempted by the MGS 2 & 3 HD re-dos, also by continuing my ME2 into 3 360 save, also by another run of Catherine, also by finishing up Half Life 2, also by polishing off some platinums I'm close to getting (LA Noire, Toy Story 3, Lego games)...

But I just seem to keep going back to Sarp... :?

i got MGS HD collection and gave them a decent play through, also tried replaying MGS4, it really surprised me how boring i found them 2nd time round, especially MGS3 which i loved 1st time round, didnt happen when i played twin snakes on the GC but i couldnt finish any of them

hopefully it wont be the same with ZOE

Gone back to skyrim to play through the new dlc on the pc. Forgot how many glitched out quests I had in the main game so might install some map mods to avoid this happening again and start up a new play through.

Must finish off Gemini Rue also and I can't wait for the Double Fine Adventure game, really enjoying the documentary stuff they have released so far.

Still on the start of Tales of Graces f, admittedly I've only played it once and the rest of the time I've been on the Fifa 13 demo or on GTA IV or doing college work.

I'll get into it eventually, though I don't think I'll be able to resist buying Fifa 13 when it finally comes out so it might take a backseat to that whilst I level my Virtual Pro.

I like madden, no gameplay changes again but I like the training exp and scouting system they've added, gives it at least a bit of depth, hope FIFA does the same

Played the RE6 demo, i feel like crying, absolutely **** awful IMO, leons bit was ok, more zombies than ammo which I like, the other 2 were shockingly bad, it's become a shoot em up with a terrible shooting system, no cover system, still lots of enemies but they all have guns rather than zombies, its blatantly been designed for online co-op which doesnt interest me at all, then just to top it off theyve added an ugly HUD (a different one for each character, all bad)

In the space of an hour it's gone from a day 1 purchase to maybe getting it in the sales :(

Only 12 years late, but I'm very much enjoying Tachyon: The Fringe. I'm a sucker for space combat games, and am on a mission to play most of the decent ones.

Hardwar is one I'd recommend (though you might have already played it...)

Just finshed Fable 2. Great game - love the choices it forces you to make.

I gave Resident Evil 6 a spin, I think it's shite, although marginally better than RE5. That series really has gone down hill since RE3 (save for that fantastic RE1 remake on the game cube).

I think I'm going to completely give up on RE now until Resident Evil 1.5 is eventually leaked.

RE6 got a 4.5 on gamespot, said that their main gripe was the number of cutscenes and QTE

i agree it'd gone downhill in terms of the series but 4 and 5 were still very good games IMO (just not classic RE games) 6 was complete and utter gash, i cant remember the last time i played such a poor game

means i no longer want them to do another onimusha :( although id happily take a HD release

Â