What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Yeh the Lego games are great. Except for when I was playing it with my little brother, it was bugged quite a bit. The worst of which made getting an Platiunum trophy for it impossible. Which kind of sucks, cos we 100%'d it, and were not 'rewarded' as such )`:

They've fixed all the bugs via patches now I believe though. The one that got us was the 'buy/unlock all quidditch players' one. Suuuuuucks.

I also did help my brother Platinum one of the proper Harry Potter games. Halfblood Prince was after Order of the Phoenix, right? I think it was Halfblood Prince. Freeroam one, looked pretty.

Yep, that's right. They are both free roam I think, so could be either?

I remember that it was the latter of the two in the series, so it was Halfblood Prince. I just couldnt remember which came first (¬:

Gonna get Tony Hawks PS HD when I get back from work tonight, gonna get all nostalgic and get transported back to a simpler time when all I cared about was games, listening to blink 182 and when girls wouldn't give me the time of day. Ahhh memories.....

Wait a minute, that's still how my life is :cry:

Still only playing Skyrim and Madden 12. The only 2 games I have.

Madden 12 will be upgraded to 13 when it's out in a few months. I've still got a fair few bits to do on Skyrim but I think once this character has done those things I'll look at trading it in and getting something new.

Whens Borderlands 2 out?

Borderlands 2 is out 21st September I think.

I too am playing through Skyrim. I started a new character, High Elf, and I'm predominately using Destruction and Conjuration magic.

Deus Ex has brought my progress with Tales of Graces f to a complete stand still. Which is kind of a shame, but I'm enjoying Deus Ex very much. Got my first 'Ghost' acheivment last night yeaaaa.

Also still playing SARPBC, ofc. I don't think my appetite for that game will ever waver, so long as the community keeps going. Almost scored an end-to-end reverse aerial yesterday, but hit the ball onto the crossbar and out rather then crossbar and in...to add insult to injury the other team then took the ball to the other end and scored :(

I don't think I'm going to touch Skyrim again until I buy a new PC - which I plan on doing in a couple of months. Whack a few mods on, play it on highest settings, etc...I look forward to it. Although do feel I have neglected my PS3 save, which I put over 100 hours into and is now left with ~60% trophies, or something like that. Not including the main quest, I only as far as the old Priest guys in that.

Deus Ex: HR is still one I've got but haven't really played. I did the first couple of missions and I really enjoyed it but I got distracted just like I did from Skyrim.

Pre-ordered Tales of Graces a couple of weeks back by the way Hogso, looking forward to it. I also played the trial for SARPBC a few months back and it was fun but since none of my PSN friends play it and I have plenty of other things to play, I don't think I'll ever buy it. That and I was pretty rubbish and had these asian sounding guys screaming down the microphone every single game.

Bought the Witcher 2 yesterday, sparked it up today. Played through the prologue, I've enjoyed it so far. The tutorial had a bit flummoxed but I'm picking it up. Looks great for a 360 game although the framerate has, obviously, suffered. Getting invested in the plot already too - bodes well.

I like the story and even the gameplay with regards to talking to people, but the battle system just feels a bit crap and I'm not fond of having to take a limited amount of potions BEFORE battle because I don't know when the next fight is coming.

My gf bought me the new Ghost Recon for my birthday as my neighbour said it was shit hot. I wasn't so sure, but I actually really like it. They've got a Gears of War - Horde style mode called Guerilla which is awesome and the campaign mode is pretty fun too! Anyone else played it?

I also played the trial for SARPBC a few months back and it was fun but since none of my PSN friends play it and I have plenty of other things to play, I don't think I'll ever buy it. That and I was pretty rubbish and had these asian sounding guys screaming down the microphone every single game.

Are you on my PS3 friends? I wouldve played it with you, man. The asian sounding bit is weird though, generally the only people who use mics are English, French, Dutch or German. As it's an EU only server. You couldve bumped into one of the Turkish contingent though I guess.

I like the story and even the gameplay with regards to talking to people, but the battle system just feels a bit crap and I'm not fond of having to take a limited amount of potions BEFORE battle because I don't know when the next fight is coming.

Yeah theres elements to it I dislike I must admit. The potion/oils thing is interesting but done slightly wrong, some of the menu layout is baffling...

The thing that has most annoyed me about it so far is the seeming difficulty in getting anywhere in some quests. I'm still only a few hours in, in Flotsam, and I'm being told 'Go talk to your mates at the inn to find out more' and... well... I can't. They don't talk about what I'm there for. This kind of thing reoccurs again and again. Then theres sloppy stuff like having to read a book on a monster to learn about it before going to fight it - cool, I'm ok with that. But then it neglects to mention where the book shop in the town is. It's not even marked as a shop on the map. I had to use Google to find out.

I'm still enjoying it but stumbling around the map talking to everything to get the plot/quests going is tiresome as anything.

Â