What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Just finished Episode 2 of The Walking Dead game. It's a point and click but with a modern twist. It is absolutely fantastic, I highly recommend it.

Haven't played episode 2 yet, but I really like this game.

Just realising that Axl Rose is the voice of one of the radio DJ's on GTA San Andreas, now I have to go back, play the game and solely listen to that station.

Just finished Episode 2 of The Walking Dead game. It's a point and click but with a modern twist. It is absolutely fantastic, I highly recommend it.

Haven't played episode 2 yet, but I really like this game.

You should get on it. Episode 2 is better than episode 1 was (and episode 1 was great)

Yeah I'm going to start a new Skyrim game today after I finished The Amazing Spider-man.

It's still not a great game, but it was a little more enjoyable than I made out in my post I made about it a few days ago.

But yeah, Skyrim next for me.

Playing through Dragons Dogma at the moment and think that the game is absolutely brilliant. Not the easiest game to get to grips with initially buts its blossomed into something spectacularly epic.

The hardware its on holds it back some and the demo done it no justice at all but I'll sing its praises to anyone who will listen.

I played through the 2nd episode of The Walking Dead last night. It just suddenly appeared on PSN a few days ago after the 'problems' it has with the release.

Enjoyed it very much, although I wouldnt really call any of the decision too hard to call. Given the fact there are some pretty nasty problems with the frame rate and synchronisation when the game decides which dialogue/scenes to play, and then that it doesnt really look very good, it's some achievment that its a good to play as it is. Plus there's the gameplay which is almost none existant...not really a problem for me though, I've always liked point n clickers (or ' 3d adventure games' or whatever the **** they call them now), so it's nice to see one get some plaudits. And presumably some nice sale figures too.

Telltale have announced a second season once the first one is finished, and Activision are going to make some sort of first person shooter with the license for the TV show (rather than the comics, which telltale has).

I also played the fisrt half hour or so of Deus Ex Human Revolution. It looks woooonderful. Also got a massive bone-on when I walked into an office and there was a poster for Final Fantasy XXVII on the wall.

...the Tales series, it's a proper 'franchise' like Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest. More like DQ though, a fair few of the games have never been given an EU or US release. The latest PS3 game Tales of Xillia, for example, hasn't been given even a US release date yet.

It's been confirmed for localisation now, probably see a US release Q1, EU Q3. Yeaaaaa

Got Dead Island GOTY edition waiting at home, remember playing it round a mates when it first came out and thought it was quite clunky and buggy but promising so I'm hoping most of the bugs have been sorted and that the dlc adds too it but for £15 brand new with all the dlc you can't really grumble.

Back into Skyrim again. Never finished my initial run due to having to format my PlayStation and enjoying it more this time round.

Me iz thinking about going bak 2 Skyrim as well.

Traded in Skyrim...

Stopped reading there.

:lol: No but seriously, I don't think I'd ever trade in a game like Skyrim. You can play it in so many different ways, with different characters and it's just so vast with so many things to do. Fair enough if you're not the type of gamer to go back and play through again though.

I'm currently being an achievement whore and playing through The Amazing Spider-man again on the hardest difficulty. I only have two achievements to get to be fair and none of them have been particularly taxing and I do enjoy the game still even if it's not as good as I hoped.

New Skyrim playthrough comes after that.

Oh, also pre-ordered Tales of Graces f the other day from thehut.com for about £34 I think. I like that website, some of the stuff is pretty cheap. I also got the boxsets for the X-Men and Spider-man 90's cartoons. They're like 60-70 episodes each and both costs £25 quid, absolute bargain.

Traded in Skyrim...

Stopped reading there.

:lol: No but seriously, I don't think I'd ever trade in a game like Skyrim. You can play it in so many different ways, with different characters and it's just so vast with so many things to do. Fair enough if you're not the type of gamer to go back and play through again though.

I'm currently being an achievement whore and playing through The Amazing Spider-man again on the hardest difficulty. I only have two achievements to get to be fair and none of them have been particularly taxing and I do enjoy the game still even if it's not as good as I hoped.

New Skyrim playthrough comes after that.

Oh, also pre-ordered Tales of Graces f the other day from thehut.com for about £34 I think. I like that website, some of the stuff is pretty cheap. I also got the boxsets for the X-Men and Spider-man 90's cartoons. They're like 60-70 episodes each and both costs £25 quid, absolute bargain.

Yeah, i'm not really one for going back through games i've completed. I put about 80 hours into Skyrim and started to find it a bit of a chore after I had completed the main quest.

I can understand why people obsess over that game though, it really was brilliant. £20 back for it which I thought was pretty decent!

playing Day Z on pc.....its like nothing else out there...

Keep getting tempted to pick that up but then hearing how many clearings in the woods there are playing it is putting me off a bit.

Suppose it's the same with most online games but I really can't do with it.

I am currently playing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

I played Part 1 a few months back and It is definitely without doubt the worst computer game that I have ever played, Part 2 however is a massive improvement! Spell switching is a lot more polished and the general movement of the characters is less clunky and buggy, although some of the voice acting particularly Voldermort is horrendous. It is not a classic and nothing more than average but being a huge Harry Potter fan It Is great being able to see Hogwarts and Gringotts in a computer game, so yeah really enjoying it so far.

I played Part 1 a few months back and It is definitely without doubt the worst computer game that I have ever played, Part 2 however is a massive improvement! Spell switching is a lot more polished and the general movement of the characters is less clunky and buggy, although some of the voice acting particularly Voldermort is horrendous. It is not a classic and nothing more than average but being a huge Harry Potter fan It Is great being able to see Hogwarts and Gringotts in a computer game, so yeah really enjoying it so far.

OotP was the only good one ive played, free roaming around hog warts was great. Halfblood Prince looked very similar. Haven't played the others.

Really want to try Lego Potter. But yes, that kinect shooter for part one looked truly truly awful.

OotP was the only good one ive played, free roaming around hog warts was great. Halfblood Prince looked very similar. Haven't played the others.

Really want to try Lego Potter. But yes, that kinect shooter for part one looked truly truly awful.

I am looking into buying either OotP or HBP because they are pretty cheap on Amazon now (between six and eight pounds). Did you enjoy OotP then, recommend it?

I had the Lego Years 1-4 which I played co-op with the Mrs, It was really good fun and It made a nice change. I think that is available quite cheap now too.

I didn't ever try it with Kinect but with a normal controller It was so so bad.

Yeh the Lego games are great. Except for when I was playing it with my little brother, it was bugged quite a bit. The worst of which made getting an Platiunum trophy for it impossible. Which kind of sucks, cos we 100%'d it, and were not 'rewarded' as such )`:

They've fixed all the bugs via patches now I believe though. The one that got us was the 'buy/unlock all quidditch players' one. Suuuuuucks.

I also did help my brother Platinum one of the proper Harry Potter games. Halfblood Prince was after Order of the Phoenix, right? I think it was Halfblood Prince. Freeroam one, looked pretty.

Â