What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Conan Exiles, mostly playing online with my brother-in-law.

I can't remember the last time I played through a game so far in a 'co-op' situation. It's taking me back to the days of Streets of Rage on the Megadrive!

Just finished The Last of Us. What an incredible game, I didn't want it to end. I now completely understand the rave reviews, it's up there with one of favourite ever games. I've just watched the trailer and some gameplay for The Last of Us 2 and that looks on a different level, can't wait.

Going to play through the Last of Us: Left Behind before moving onto Marvel's Spider-Man which arrived from Boomerang Rentals today.

• Like 2

Fortnite Duo with the boy. We consistently finish top 10 now. I snipe everything and he builds to protect. Good little combo going. Pulling off the perfect on the move sniper shot is so satisfying in this game. It's such a bloody fantastic game underneath all the crap. I'd love a no build mode too. 

Trying to teach him that he doesnt need to keep wasting his pocket money on v bucks and just use the free stuff the game rewards you with. It'll take some time but I think he will get there.

• Like 1

On 16/11/2019 at 16:54, wilko154 said:

Just finished The Last of Us. What an incredible game, I didn't want it to end. I now completely understand the rave reviews, it's up there with one of favourite ever games. I've just watched the trailer and some gameplay for The Last of Us 2 and that looks on a different level, can't wait.

Going to play through the Last of Us: Left Behind before moving onto Marvel's Spider-Man which arrived from Boomerang Rentals today.

The Last of Us, along with Leisure Suit Larry, are the 2 most cinematic games I've ever played.

Playing rage 2 on game pass, kind of like a poor man's borderlands, the more I play it the less I seem to remember rage 1, its OK, swings from good to shit regularly (Any time you get in a vehicle, bikes are particularly dreadful) it's a bit of fun, can be challenging cos it throws a lot of enemies at you, not sure how long it'll last before it drags

I just finished Disco Elysium, and have mixed thoughts. The writing is really top notch and unlike anything else I've read in a game. It's a bit of a diamond in the rough though. I think it's the studios first game and it suffers from looking and feeling quite dated, and a ridiculous number of loading screens

I'd definitely recommend it - as long as you go in to it knowing it's a huge amount of reading and not very much game - but I think the reviews skim over some of its flaws.

Still, an RPG playing as an alcoholic, amnesiac, self-loathing detective, what's not to like.

20 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

SSX 3 on - yeah you guessed it - gamecube. My favourite snowboarding game of all time. I love Tricky but 3 was the best by a country mile. Still looks and plays good today.

Classic!

I've been playing Pandemonium on PS1. It hasn't aged well.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Managed to snag Wind Waker HD at a cut price at a game shop. Gonna finally experience it in full.

It looks amazing, it looked great originally but the remaster just looks fantastic. Have you ever played WW?

Edited by Ingram85

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

It looks amazing, it looked great originally but the remaster just looks fantastic. Have you ever played WW?

I played up until the first dungeon, but this was on an emulator a decade ago. Got about that far on a couple of occasions at varying frame rates.

Playing it now, and it's as you say... absolutely gorgeous. I'm stunned at how good it looks.

22 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I played up until the first dungeon, but this was on an emulator a decade ago. Got about that far on a couple of occasions at varying frame rates.

Playing it now, and it's as you say... absolutely gorgeous. I'm stunned at how good it looks.

Stick with it, it's an amazing game. Hope you enjoy it!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Stick with it, it's an amazing game. Hope you enjoy it!

I'm noticing just how much Skyward Sword is the spiritual successor to this. The feel, if not the aesthetic is very similar. Twilight Princess was too much of a homage to OoT tbh. Weird game to follow Wind Waker.

Still playing Spider-Man on PS4, it's brilliant if not a bit repetitive. I'm finding swinging around the city collecting the various collectibles more fun than the main storyline.

Once I'm done I'm going to return to The Last of Us for The Last of Us: Left Behind which I can't wait to play.

Then onto God of War.

• Like 2

Â