What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Metal Gear Solid 2, recently completed MGS1, going to play through the entire series (well up to 4). Never played 4 before so will be good and enjoying 'building up' to it.

Gonna do this soon. I remember wanting to play 4 so bad when it came out. It's been 10 years and I still haven't.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Metal Gear Solid 2, recently completed MGS1, going to play through the entire series (well up to 4). Never played 4 before so will be good and enjoying 'building up' to it.

Hope you did Metal Gear and Metal Gear before MGS 🤔

The MGS HD collection was great for a full play through, it included MG, MG2, MGS2, MGS3 and Peace Walker (PS3 is backwards compatible with most PS1 games, so MGS not being included wasn't the end of the world). 

Witcher 3 on Switch. Still amazed that I'm playing it on Switch and it's absolutely fine.

Also restarted Dragon Quest XI but on switch this time and that too is a stunning port, it runs just as well as the base ps4 version that I had got a third of the way through before so looking forward to catching back up to myself on that one. Stunning game.

On 27/10/2019 at 14:31, Designer1 said:

Outer worlds on PS4.

It's absolutely brilliant so far.

Really trying to not buy this right now and wait for the switch version instead. Very tempted to get it for my XB1X

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Really trying to not buy this right now and wait for the switch version instead. Very tempted to get it for my XB1X

I started it, wish I hadn't! It's brilliant - but I want to experience it on the Switch, so I've deleted it 🤪

5 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

I started it, wish I hadn't! It's brilliant - but I want to experience it on the Switch, so I've deleted it 🤪

I've only put 3-4 hours into this so far but it's already GOTY material. The world building, story and characters are all beautifully done.

2 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I've only put 3-4 hours into this so far but it's already GOTY material. The world building, story and characters are all beautifully done.

This makes me want to carry on, as I really was loving it, but I wanted it on the Switch 🤔

I know game have a bit of a bad rep but if all of their managers were Steve from Telford they would be much better places. On there all the time, not afraid to make a tit of himself, on at all hours talking about old retro stuff, happy to promote/retweet others.

• Like 2

On 31/10/2019 at 10:40, Chindie said:

I would imagine a Switch pretty of the Outer Worlds would run like shit. It struggles on base consoles already.

If they can do the Witcher they can do this. Obviously the graphics wont be as good but a reasonable visual downgrade paired with a stable performance rate and I cant see why it cant be done. Even the developers are surprised how well it's doing on switch so far.

Doom, Wolfenstein, Skyrim, Witcher 3 etc... games that shouldn't be on the switch yet they are and most importantly, more than playable, excellent in Doom's case. 

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

If they can do the Witcher they can do this. Obviously the graphics wont be as good but a reasonable visual downgrade paired with a stable performance rate and I cant see why it cant be done. Even the developers are surprised how well it's doing on switch so far.

Doom, Wolfenstein, Skyrim, Witcher 3 etc... games that shouldn't be on the switch yet they are and most importantly, more than playable, excellent in Doom's case. 

4:40 in

Â