What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Just now, dubbs said:

I've gone though the PS+ library trying to find something to interest me.  Most of the time it takes longer to download the game than I actually play it before deleting it again 😁

exactly the same!

I need some throw away indie games to download hoping one of them clicks and soaks up a lot time but the problem is by the time I've downloaded them my enthusiasm to actually play it has gone, I've had we happy few sat on my xbox since the day it came out, never played it

other problem is cos im not in the mood im probably overlooking some very good games, metro and ori I played for about 30 mins before deciding they weren't for me

that's where I find sports games come good, when I'm struggling to get in to something they can plug the gap, so hopefully the 10 hour trial on madden will spark it again

On 10/09/2019 at 20:48, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yep. Haven’t played red dead again after 10 minutes when it came out.

Red Dead got about 10 hours out of me but just can't face going back to it.

Gears 5 have just got through the tutorial the other day so ready to start the main campaign when I can be bothered, I just find that after work when my brain is fried I can't be bothered to take something on so I just play half an hour of rocket league instead.

Edited by AVFCDAN

10 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

In the absence of finding a new game I actually want I've gone back to GTA 5

It's still an awesome game and quite a lot of ways to generate funds online now with all the different businesses you can buy.

I never finished this and don't currently own it on my Xbox One (had it on the 360) would you recommend buying it still?

Zelda: links awakening, the switch remake. I’m only about 3 hours in and I’ve been stuck and lost so many times, I’m terrible. Games are definitely easier nowadays. 

I hate having to google what I’m supposed to be doing next but walking around aimlessly is too frustrating.

17 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Zelda: links awakening, the switch remake. I’m only about 3 hours in and I’ve been stuck and lost so many times, I’m terrible. Games are definitely easier nowadays. 

I hate having to google what I’m supposed to be doing next but walking around aimlessly is too frustrating.

from memory yeah it is a bit like that, the dungeons are numbered and follow a pattern, go to dungeon 1 and the power bracelet that you can use to unlock the door to dungeon 2 which gives you the boots you need for dungeon 3...

once you've wasted a few hours finding out where you cant go you'll get the hang of the items you need

its a harsh criticism but I always found it to be a negative regarding the series 

• Like 1

Picked up Bastion on the switch. Got it for under £2 using whatever gold coins I had left and I think sale price was just under £3. Great game. Quite old now as well. Highly, highly recommended!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

GHHHOSSSSTbusters?! Remastered on Switch. Never played it originally but always heard excellent things about it plus the recent reviews have been great.

It's ok. Graphics are ok. Controls are a bit fiddly and the voice acting is terrible (Bill Murray may as well not bothered turning up).

I'll still play through as it's not bad by any means and the story seems good. I was just expecting a bit more considering the reputation the game has always had.

gears of war 5 has the worst tutorial I've had to go through in a long long time, thought they were a thing of the past, most games have an easy start hidden tutorial rather than a painful in your face boring bollocks

not a good start for a series I don't like anyway (still feels clunky as **** to me)

16 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

GHHHOSSSSTbusters?! Remastered on Switch. Never played it originally but always heard excellent things about it plus the recent reviews have been great.

It's ok. Graphics are ok. Controls are a bit fiddly and the voice acting is terrible (Bill Murray may as well not bothered turning up).

I'll still play through as it's not bad by any means and the story seems good. I was just expecting a bit more considering the reputation the game has always had.

I had it when it first came out on PS3. If you're an enormous Ghostbusters 1 / 2 fan, there's the nostalgia factor, for which fan service dishes up loads of good stuff. Otherwise...the gameplay isn't great, and the plot, considering it was supposed to be a canon sequel, feels like a missed opportunity. 

I'm not really sure why it had a good rep, I was pretty surprised when I saw it was being remastered. Nothing more than a 5 or 6 out of ten for me. 

• Like 1

Â