What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Still plodding through Borderlands Remastered. Got Crawmerax to beat on PT1 then I'll run through a second PT to max level.

Also working on DQXI still. In Act 3 now. Slowly but surely getting there.

Rage 2.

Once again I'm glad I ignored the average reviews.

It's an absolute blast with some of the best gunplay I've ever experienced (ID always seem to get that bit bang on) 

Yes it's not terribly original and it can get samey but it's just so much bloody fun.

i think im about half way through days gone, theres a lot of filler, too many really simple missions trying to score points with the various camps (ive got 3 of them) lots of fast travel and refueling, not a lot of variety which is disappointing seeing as they have established variety between the camps, its becoming a bit of a slog, I think maybe they've played it right with whats not available to me, lots of guns I cant buy yet, lots of areas I cant clear yet, still cant touch a horde which looks like it will be fun when I can

On 15/06/2019 at 11:30, Designer1 said:

Rage 2.

Once again I'm glad I ignored the average reviews.

It's an absolute blast with some of the best gunplay I've ever experienced (ID always seem to get that bit bang on) 

Yes it's not terribly original and it can get samey but it's just so much bloody fun.

Loved the first one, perfect mix of driving and FPS elements but the ending was so disappointing. How does the sequel stack up?

36 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Loved the first one, perfect mix of driving and FPS elements but the ending was so disappointing. How does the sequel stack up?

Much better imo. Finished the other day and it was a blast from start to finish. 

• Like 1

Just got myself gamepass for a quid for the month so put about 90 minutes in Just Cause 4 last night. Just as the reviews seemed to suggest its not blowing me away. The 3rd one didn't either in fairness. Its a bit disappointing because Just Cause 2 was one of my favourite games on the 360.

Have also got Crackdown 3 for when I get bored on JC4.

Currently playing 'Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night' - Absolutely phenomenal game. If you loved Castlevania: Symphony of the Night back in the PS1 era then Bloodstained will be perfect. I am only in the opening 3 - 4 hours, but I am loving every minute of it. 

Crusader Kings II. I speak no hyperbole when I state that this is the greatest game I've ever played.

Currently trying to convert the world to Germanic Pagan but hamstringing myself by giving away all my conquests outside of Sweden to my Kin. When you get a ruler who survives a few years (mine tend to die a lot in battle) and you snowball into a living god, it can be hard to put down! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RunRickyRun said:

Crusader Kings II. I speak no hyperbole when I state that this is the greatest game I've ever played.

Currently trying to convert the world to Germanic Pagan but hamstringing myself by giving away all my conquests outside of Sweden to my Kin. When you get a ruler who survives a few years (mine tend to die a lot in battle) and you snowball into a living god, it can be hard to put down! 

Picked this up a little while ago and it was ace.  Took a while for me to get my head round the whole "the aim isn't to dominate the entire World" thing.  The family dynamic is brilliant.  It can really benefit you or shaft you completely - and you'll never know until years down the line.

On 02/07/2019 at 16:43, RunRickyRun said:

I've spent literally hundreds of hours on this. It's such a deep experience.

I kept being overthrown/assassinated by my relatives (mainly either wife or sons/brothers) until I got my head around choosing wives with "desirable" traits. Finding one that has "genius" and also "content" is the holy grail. That way she doesn't plot against you and become and problem but also produces children that are predisposed to "genius". Also tightly controlling your succession laws and which titles to grant to those 3rd or 4th in line to the thrown so they don't have an opportunity to become powerful enough to challenge you.

Picked up UFC3 from the PS store.  Only £13. Nice little tactical fighting game rather than a button masher.  Typical EA presentation, similar to FIFA. 

Pretty much shelved everything at the moment except for Borderlands 2. Been playing online a lot trying to get my Axton through TVHM - Then onwards through UVHM to level 80. It's my aim for when BL3 comes out.

Â