What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Attack on Titan

This, then report back, tempted to give it a whirl after chrimbo. 

Currently on Borderlands 2, Overwatch and FFXV, although gonna rotate out FFXV for Dishonoured 2 then smash FFXV when I've finished. 

15 hours ago, V01 said:

This, then report back, tempted to give it a whirl after chrimbo. 

Currently on Borderlands 2, Overwatch and FFXV, although gonna rotate out FFXV for Dishonoured 2 then smash FFXV when I've finished. 

Love me some Borderlands. Such a fun co-op game. Even with randoms

7 hours ago, Daweii said:

I have just started the new free to play action game Let It Die. It's good fun so far. 

i downloaded it but never got round to actually playing it, what kind of game is it?

does anyone know whatever happened to that ps4 game that was like a sketch book / doodle pad mainly black and white shooter? for some reason i think it was called drawn to life?

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i downloaded it but never got round to actually playing it, what kind of game is it?

does anyone know whatever happened to that ps4 game that was like a sketch book / doodle pad mainly black and white shooter? for some reason i think it was called drawn to life?

'Let It Die' is kinda like Dark Souls but instead of losing XP when you die, you lose everything you looted and found. There are ways around that by spending gold to get your body back, but typically when you die you lose everything.

As for the game itself it seems really deep. When you or another player dies the body reanimates as a "Hater" which can then attack you in your game, or someone else in their game as a high-level enemy. There is also multiple characters that you can level up. The purpose for this is one as defence so other players find it harder to raid your base of operations, but also you can send these characters out into other players games to hopefully kill and loot them. Then there is a raiding system which I alluded to above where you raid other players bases while their out exploring. It's neat.

I have only scratched the surface of what is in the game and I haven't done much of what I mentioned above, just that is what I know is possible. The game is free to play with micro-transactions, but so far I haven't seen a reason to pay real money for anything yet. So it's pretty generous so far.

As for the other game I think I know which one you mean. Is it Drawn to Death?.

If it is Drawn to Death then it was meant to have been out this year, but I can't seem to find any specific release information other than the vague "2016". 

• Like 1

Started Dishonored 2 last night, spent most of it wanting to play Borderlands, ended up going on a rampage.

Then did some Overwatch comp and saw my sr plummet

7 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Arkham City. Finished Asylum and headed straight into this. Finished the story and just mopping up Riddles and Political Prisoner rescues. Just in time for Christmas and hopefully FFXV/Skyrim/TR/Bioshock

I'm also on the Return to Arkham games at the mo. About 3/4 through Asylum then it'll be straight onto City. After that I'll pick The Witcher 3 back up as I'm not far from completing the main story, then it's both expansions. I might have to give FFXV a try at some point too.

Started playing the last of Us remastered after it had been sat in my drawer for coming up to 2 years.

I had forgotten what a wonderful game it is.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I'm addicted to Stardew Valley at the moment. I wish I was half as productive as my character.

Fantastic game. One of my favourites from last year and something I'm keen to Platinum on the PS4 version.

Had the Bioshock collection for Xmas. Platinumed the first over Xmas period. Such a good game. Currently playing through FFX remaster again in the hope of dodging the 200 lightning strikes (just so I can grab that last trophy really. Sad I know)

Â