What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Inside is reeeeeeaaaallllyyyy good.

But if you hated Limbo don't touch it with a shitty stick, its the same game in its mechanics.

But holy shit is it good. And dripping in atmosphere.

been playing a bit more of overwatch and watching lots of videos on it, trying to get my head around the character counter mechanics, its surprising how easy it is to camp and clean up with bastian 

also been watching some of the story stuff, i know they're going to add a competitive mode and new characters apparently for free but id like a story mode

its very close to being the next gen timesplitters game ive waited a long time for

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

But if you hated Limbo don't touch it with a shitty stick, its the same game in its mechanics.

Gutted it's not on PS4 -_-

14 hours ago, Chindie said:

I'm loving it too. The atmosphere is incredible, love how dark it is. 

I've put a couple of hours into it, not sure what the average playing time is but feels like it's just getting going and I love all the puzzles. 

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I'm loving it too. The atmosphere is incredible, love how dark it is. 

I've put a couple of hours into it, not sure what the average playing time is but feels like it's just getting going and I love all the puzzles. 

Should be about 3-4 hours start to finish depending how long it takes you to get through the puzzles. Easily doable in one sitting which is probably the best way to play it.

• Like 1

I'm one game off finishing my placements in Overwatch, hopefully the games are a bit more balanced after that.I just had a game on Route 66. The other team moved the payload 7 meters, and when we attacked the next round, we won the game in less than 10 seconds. I had a 15 kill streak as Mercy. 

Good fun when you're doing the stomping, but it's the most frustrating thing in the world when it's the other way around. When a game is one sided it snowballs so hard due to ult charging.

22 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Should be about 3-4 hours start to finish depending how long it takes you to get through the puzzles. Easily doable in one sitting which is probably the best way to play it.

Took 4hours and 37mins. Excellent game. The ending :lol:

18 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Took 4hours and 37mins. Excellent game. The ending :lol:

Also just finished it. Flew by. Possibly too short really.

Probably not as good as Limbo, but to say why probably ruins it.

But still, excellent.

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Wow, not kidding when I said it's too short. 1hr45. And that's including getting stuck a couple of times.

That's far too short for £16 game.

Really? Have you quit out of the game so the time updates? 

14 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Really? Have you quit out of the game so the time updates? 

Turns out I hadn't :)

4.21. But seemed shorter for sure. Still don't think it's good as Limbo.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chindie said:

Turns out I hadn't :)

4.21. But seemed shorter for sure. Still don't think it's good as Limbo.

Yeah I preferred Limbo, but I don't know if that's because of the differences in mechanics/art direction or because I was just so shocked how good Limbo was when I first played it. This just feels like more of the same which isn't bad, but didn't take by surprise in the same way Limbo did. 

Overwatch is a great dip in for half an hour game.  

Loving Winston, if only because I punch the ever loving shit out of a Turdbjorn and his stupid turret within the first thirty seconds of this round.  I punch his corpse after he died too, just for good measure. 

• Like 1

Returned to GTA5 PS4 edition. I haven't done story mode on the next gen iteration but it's been so long since I completed it on PS3 that I'm being surprised again by the things I've forgotten and grinning like a loon when they happen.

Even just little things make me remember what a quality, detailed and hilarious game this is and just how much of a creative and technical achievement the world of San Andreas really is.

Yesterday I switched from Franklin to Trevor only to find the Canadian fruit loop driving on the freeway on a moped chasing another guy on a moped shouting "Scooooooter brothers!!!"

I followed the guy for about five minutes and Trevor just kept on shouting things at him, it was hilarious :D

19 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Loving Winston, if only because I punch the ever loving shit out of a Turdbjorn and his stupid turret within the first thirty seconds of this round.  I punch his corpse after he died too, just for good measure. 

Noooo. Torbjorn rocks:

(Language NSFW)

Â