What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Having a bash on Colonial Marines, purely for the Aliens fandom.  It's alllright, I spose.

That's good to hear, but you probably should play the game too.

DMC, turned up from lovefilm, typical seeing as its on PSN+ next month, pretty good so far, the 1st / 3rd were great, skipped 4 and 2 was dire, makes me miss onimusha though, they really need to revive that series

also got sniper elite, not really my thing, im not in to stealth, im sure theres a great game in their somewhere but ive found myself just being able to run round killing everyone and still being able to do the mission, probably could have done with making it more linear so you had to do the stealth

and completed vanquish last night, pretty rubbish tbh but i thought id give it a go anyway

I just grabbed the Humble Indie Bunle 6 - Frozen Synapse is quite fun, but am currently engrossed in Super Meat Boy but more importantly Borderlands 2 and Tiny Tina's Dragon Keep.

EDIT Bundle*

Edited by AshVillain

Just finished Spec Ops the Line.

I think it's up there with the best of the current generation of games and it has the most gripping narrative since the first half of Bioshock.

For me, it's made the other current shooter games almost redundant. I don't think I'll play another shooter with the same enjoyment for a long time.

Edited by RunRickyRun

Having a bash on Colonial Marines, purely for the Aliens fandom.  It's alllright, I spose.

The reviews slated it which was probably the biggest disappointment for me since I realised that my penis would in fact not get any bigger.

I had such high hopes for it and the teaser trailer made it look immense, I might still get it though for nostalgic purposes.

Personally I'm still playing Battlefield 3 and patiently awaiting the 4th release later this year, I used to play a whole range of games but this is pretty much the only one I've played now for 18 months solid which is a) testament to how good the game is but also B) an inidication of the lack of quality games during that period.

I thought a game was spec ops but it turns out its not, im thinking ps2 game series, 3rd person shooter, the 1st 2 games were set in the gulf and I really enjoyed them, then the 3rd one was set in Vietnam and was utter shit, im sure they did a 4th one that was set in the near future but I went nowhere near it

Â