Arsene's demise...

gilbertoAVFC

He is 28 and will be 29 by the start of next season so I'd say its now or never if he is going to get a big move. I don't know what wages he is on at Arsenal but I can't imagine its more than about £80k, he could more than likely double that at a number of the clubs mentioned above.

if arsenal get CL he will stay if not likely he will leave. very settled in england

wont go italy, but will go spain if a top spanish club came in for him

someone in my office yesterday told me arsenal wont break their wage structure but will offer a huge signing fee instead, £100k a week and £5m up front

makes sense from an arsenal perspective, he'd cost £100k per week and £30m to replace him

i hope it wont come down to wages, if the club show enough ambition he'll stay

He is 28 and will be 29 by the start of next season so I'd say its now or never if he is going to get a big move. I don't know what wages he is on at Arsenal but I can't imagine its more than about £80k, he could more than likely double that at a number of the clubs mentioned above.

if arsenal get CL he will stay if not likely he will leave. very settled in england

Who said he needs to leave England?

Man City are clearly after him.

It's interesting because yesterday TheNational.ae put an article out saying Man City have agreed to buy Persie from Arsenal.

Duncan Castles writes for The National newspaper of Abu Dhabi. The same Abu Dhabi that own Man City.

Manchester City strike agreement for Arsenal's Robin van Persie

http://tinyurl.com/6mr86tg

He also apparently broke the Nasri to City story early aswell..

Will be interesting to see what happens come summer.

Aye. It's very easy to speculate of course, but this one makes so much sense its almost a no brainer. Whether Tevez does well for City between now and May is irrelevant, they will try to get rid of him in the summer.

If Tevez goes then they are left with three strikers, all of whom are very talented but rather inexperienced in both English and Champions League football (Dzeko is the "old man" of the bunch and he is 25) so bringing in a player like Van Persie who is a brilliant player, almost out of contract and has a ton of experience at the highest level but still has three or four more years at the top of the game has to be very appealing and Arsenal will not be able to compete with what City can offer in wages.

unlikely he will go there, has too much love for arsenal will be abroad if leaves at all

Does he? I don't mean this to sound arsey Dem but how do you know that?

If Man City float £200k in front of his nose and the offer of CL football and regular trophies which seems likely would he really turn it down? I'm sure he already has the likes of Nasri, Toure etc in his ear.

Â