Barclays Premier League

Emirate Stadium, London

Initial Ticket Allocation - 1,400

Ticket Prices

£35 [adults]

£15 [over 65s]

£14 [under 16s]

Sale Dates

Monday February 20th: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 2 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Thursday February 23rd: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2011/2012 season**

Wednesday February 29th: On sale to supporters with Away Booking History in the 2011/12 season**

Wednesday March 7th: On sale to supporters with Away Booking History*

Wednesday March 14th: On sale to supporters with Home Booking History*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to get a ticket online this afternoon.

It claims it's away booking history and I got a ticket for Wigan away online last time so how come it says when I log in I haven't got the correct priviledges for this game?!

Has it sold out? And if so given we've only taken up a 1.5k allocation, are we going to take up the 3k allocation?

It hasn't sold out because it is letting me buy tickets. I have had issues with that 'correct privileges' message before though, you're best to just ring up to buy a ticket and mention the online problem whilst you're on the phone, they will sort it out for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket are on sales to ppl with any booking history now,so don't think it can get any easier to book tickets for an away match. Arsenal are already sold out,but they still quite a few tickets on the Villa side. Hope we are able to sell out, should be a good day out,outsinging 60,000 odd Arsenal fans. Can't wait,easily the best away day last season.

Ticket are on sales to ppl with any booking history now,so don't think it can get any easier to book tickets for an away match. Arsenal are already sold out,but they still quite a few tickets on the Villa side. Hope we are able to sell out, should be a good day out,outsinging 60,000 odd Arsenal fans. Can't wait,easily the best away day last season.

have not been to a game all season due to moving places and money being a bit tight so i still cant get one, want to definitely go to this one though so if someone can help be apprecaited. thanks

this will be my third time, one of my favourite away days in the capital. just spoke to ticket office we have about 150tickets left

from initial or full allocation?

I am surprised that tickets are still available. Normally, Arsenal away tickets are like gold dust.

Not this season, we are so poor to watch nobody seems interested. Im normally on this straight away and haven't missed Arsenal away ever in the league since they moved to their new stadium.

Not paying them prices when we play such shit football.

Â