Lee Clark Sacked

dudevillaisnice

Im hearing its because in the three years he has been there he has had quite a lot of millions to spend compared to the other teams (remember this is league 1 football), yet the team is in pretty much the same position as when he first came.

Fans have been saying that he has no 'plan b', relies on the long ball too much, draws way too many games (contributing to that unbeaten run) and a very poor attitude to boot.

I think if your a huddersfield fan you can see why, but to the outside eye it looks like a ridiculous thing to do.

All speculation I guess but id still have him over McLeish :P

They are a good team but have two outstanding players.Ryan Rhodes is a goal machine and luckily for them they can afford to keep him there,he wanted to stay anyway which always helps he's still young and is most likely off at next season especially if they don't go up..The other the winger Roberts who provides Rhodes with a lot of assists..He is currently injured but another player they needed to keep and did.

They have spent a lot of money for League one..I have heard those rumours about Clarke too... but they was flying last season then towards the end dropped off and lost the play off final 3-0 to Peterborough.So this season he needed to get automatic and they are dropping off again..The unbeaten run was amazing but again its league one and they drew a lot of them.

Still came as a bit of a surprise so no doubt Hudders have something planned..Warnock used to manage them ages ago and enjoyed it so his name is been touted doubt he would fancy League 1 now though.

Â