Lee Clark Sacked

dudevillaisnice

Huddersfield Town has today parted company with First Team Manager Lee Clark and his coaching team.

Huddersfield Town Chairman Dean Hoyle said:

"This was a very difficult decision; one not taken lightly or in response to one result. Concerns have been raised over recent weeks.

http://tinyurl.com/7gowpqq

Apparently he lost 3 in 55 games or something like that.. which is baffling as to why he was "sacked".

For what it's worth I don't think he will be jobless for long.. a good young manager.

Utterly beggars belief. Stupid decision that will hopefully bite them on the ass. It's so stupid that it makes me think there's more to it behind the scenes that we're not hearing.

Utterly beggars belief. Stupid decision that will hopefully bite them on the ass. It's so stupid that it makes me think there's more to it behind the scenes that we're not hearing.

I can confirm for a 100% fact you are spot on. Lets just say the show footballers wives was more similar to real life then people think. For libellous reasons I will say no more.

WHAAAAATTTT???? I thought Leeds sacking Grayson was stupid, but that is **** insane.

Is this because they lost 0-1 at home to Sheffield United last night or something?

Perhaps Jordan Rhodes will fancy having a crack at the Premiership with us?

I can confirm for a 100% fact you are spot on. Lets just say the show footballers wives was more similar to real life then people think. For libellous reasons I will say no more.

What he set fire to his own tits? :shock:

PM please :)

he's obviously got another job, probably been caught by the owners going for an interview & been sacked for gross misconduct

but they'd have to pay him compensation as opposed to setting a price for him so it doesnt make much sense

other than the chairman knowing it was inevitable and this being pure spin ie leeds wont pay for him, he's tried to quit, they said no but did agree to fire him without compensation instead, makes them look ambitious rather than him

but IMO that wont work, no doubt the fans are furious

Â