coda

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Very good. Think my favourite reaction is still that gif of the Liverpool fans after Palace got that equaliser in “Crystanbul”.

Yes! Vintage Liverpool

giphy.gif (680Ã376)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coda said:

Yes! Vintage Liverpool

giphy.gif (680Ã376)

The bloke in the middle (in the black with a Beardsley haircut) has a massively wide face! Like Peter Griffin 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

The bloke in the middle (in the black with a Beardsley haircut) has a massively wide face! Like Peter Griffin 

I like the delayed reaction from the bloke with glasses.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28/05/2018 at 21:43, coda said:

With Abramovich's visa problems I'm hoping he flogs Chelsea to some carpetbagger.

Apparently he has now cancelled their new stadium and withdrawn his application for a UK visa. Woudn't be surprised if he ends up selling the club as he can't officially work in the UK with his new Israeli passport.

Or maybe the best solution would be for him to sell every player, put the money in his pocket & bulldoze the ground :)

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 2

This will be an interesting story, Roman cancels the £1b stadium that no doubt would have provided work for thousands of people. 

He’s possibly getting bored with the club now anyway, won it all. 

17 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I don't like politics messing with football. Chelsea supporters don't deserve to have their club ruined due to what Russia is doing in the world. 

6 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Russian politics are ultimately the reason Chelsea FC became a major player in the first place. What goes around comes around...

I hate Chelsea more than most, but only because of what they currently stand for (broken modern football).  But if Roman was to leave, I wouldn't want them ruined.  Just back where they started.  I've no axe to grind with the club itself.  As Czechlad says, the supporters don't deserve that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

or no longer at risk of being served a plutonium soup 

aMjZ6VM_700b.jpg

I know, the typo makes the baby Jesus cry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Russian politics are ultimately the reason Chelsea FC became a major player in the first place. What goes around comes around...

It would be like if China does something terrible to the UK, so we'd respond by stopping Tony from coming into the country. It would only punish the supporters, and put the club in a bad spot. I don't want that for any club. It's not like we chose Tony, but we obviously welcomed him and his willingness to invest. 

8 hours ago, BOF said:

As Czechlad says, the supporters don't deserve that.

Chelsea has a fairly large undercurrent of shit fans. They’re not one of the “nice clubs” of English football. 

Â