coda

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand it, you spend millions bringing someone in as a long-term replacement and then don't even give him a season. What's missing out on the the Champions League for one season if he ends up building a great team over the next 5-10 years.

Chelsea never learn, player power once again costs a manager his job. They need to get rid of the likes of Lampard, Terry, Cole, Drogba etc.. not the manager

100%

AVB will be the next manager at Inter.

Yeah I think that's a very likely outcome. Hope he knocks Chelsea out in the Champions League next season.

Chelsea never learn, player power once again costs a manager his job. They need to get rid of the likes of Lampard, Terry, Cole, Drogba etc.. not the manager

100%

absolutely this. If I was a prospective manager, I wouldn't come unless there was a standing agreement to get rid of the poison in the dressing room, and it would start with Terry & Lampard, good though they might be.

I don't understand it, you spend millions bringing someone in as a long-term replacement and then don't even give him a season. What's missing out on the the Champions League for one season if he ends up building a great team over the next 5-10 years.

I know. Keep faith in McLeish. ;)

I got a text last night from my friend that works there last night

Extreme bullshit alert

You don't have to believe him, it is entirely up to you. I don't know if Tony got a text last night or not but if he says he did then I've no reason to doubt him as I know for 100% certain he has been aware of Chelsea news way before its broken in the past.

Â