coda

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Terry he is a bit of a conundrum. Some of his actions make him the biggest prick in the world and some make you think he might be understood. For all his issues with Bridge and Ferdinand, he apparently was one of main supporters of Petrov when he was sick,

even today when you thought he was milking the occasion he decided to bring the assistant on stage as was his last game as well

• Like 2

In the heat of the moment we've all said something completely stupid, I've done it and I'm sure everyone reading this has to. We shouldn't let that cloud the fact JT is arguably the greatest English defender of his generation. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

In the heat of the moment we've all said something completely stupid, I've done it and I'm sure everyone reading this has to. We shouldn't let that cloud the fact JT is arguably the greatest English defender of his generation. 

Have you slept with a friends wife as well?

I'm not knocking his ability as a defender but as a person, he is a bit of a cock, although as Zatman says, he has done some good things as well. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rodders said:

that stunt was fecking ridiculous, incredibly cringeworthy. That clearing in the woods has such an ego on him, just get subbed off in the final minute or two if you must. But a guard of honour mid game, bellend, and generally a cock.

It was so mawkish, Liverpool will be jealous they didn't think of it first!

• Like 3

Sounds like Sunderland had a pre arranged agreement to boot the ball out too

what is football coming to?

great player, utter **** bellend, the list of his bellendedness will include some things that are generally forgotten, remember him charging for private tours? And the "mr Chelsea" stuff, he wasn't playing for free and he played the Man City interest with a big pay rise card a few years back to squeeze a few thousand pounds more a week out of them

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

John Terry he is a bit of a conundrum. Some of his actions make him the biggest prick in the world and some make you think he might be understood. For all his issues with Bridge and Ferdinand, he apparently was one of main supporters of Petrov when he was sick,

even today when you thought he was milking the occasion he decided to bring the assistant on stage as was his last game as well

Nobody is perfect. He's probably matured as a person as well. 

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Sounds like Sunderland had a pre arranged agreement to boot the ball out too

Yup, Moyes has confirmed.

The whole thing made me feel physically uncomfortable.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in football.

To be honest, I was more disgusted with Costa, holding his nose, pretending he'd been hit on the nose by John O'Shay. What a horrible weasel he is.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Yup, Moyes has confirmed.

The whole thing made me feel physically uncomfortable.

I wonder if anyone had a bet on that? That's actually something pre-arranged that could have changed the stats of the game (some of those 'in game market' bets).

That's actually pretty crooked.

Radio 5 called it a 'nothing game.' It's not nothing if you've bet money on the number of times the ball goes out of play.

Edited by Raver50032

A send off like that, in which Sunderland agreed, for John **** Terry?

Has the world gone absolutely mad? I can understand that despite being a racist, cheating (football), egomaniac, cheating(homelife) scumbag that he has served Chelsea well and their fans want to honour him for his services...but Sunderland agreed to this **** charade? For who?

John Terry

John **** Terry? The lord out saviour.

Get to **** Premier League football, you self serving pile of shite

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, sne said:

Say what you will about Chelsea and John Terry, but that was a textbook example on how you honor one of your greats.

Very nice!

It was repulsive, fair enough if it was the John Terry testimonial but it was meant to be a competitive game of premier league football.

8 hours ago, Raver50032 said:

I wonder if anyone had a bet on that? That's actually something pre-arranged that could have changed the stats of the game (some of those 'in game market' bets).

Apparently quite a few did and there have been some big pay outs. I'm sure it will have to be investigated 

• Like 1

The FA should sanction both Chelsea and Sunderland for this, even if it's just a rap on the knuckles. An absolute disgrace and it also sets a terrible precedent, and with money being won on this happening also. Zero surprise with that plonker Terry though.

• Like 1

Â