coda

AVB on thin ice in my opinion he looked scared/shocked at the end when the boo's went around the stadium.. Napoli is a huge game (even bigger than before)

For what it's worth I'd still have him here..

Really?

If failure to organise your team to win premier league and cup matches with increasing regularity, inability to work with experienced players, and utter failure to organise an effective defence are qualifications for the Villa post, I guess he's a shoe-in.

He reminds me a bit of Houllier.

When you have bad eggs in your squad the club will never forward.

Just like Houllier had.

Houllier created the bad eggs, McLeish inherited them.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVB on thin ice in my opinion he looked scared/shocked at the end when the boo's went around the stadium.. Napoli is a huge game (even bigger than before)

Really?

If failure to organise your team to win premier league and cup matches with increasing regularity, inability to work with experienced players, and utter failure to organise an effective defence are qualifications for the Villa post, I guess he's a shoe-in.

Just like Houllier had.

You've cracked it. I hope MON poaches some of these bad eggs in the summer.

Really?

Just like Houllier had.

Debatable, certain behaviour and attitude of the players are still existing today even without Houllier in the picture.. I'd argue he tried to get rid of some of them like Warnock who has done himself no favours in proving people wrong this season and rightly so should get back to reserves where he belongs.

Under Houllier I don't think the players ever liked him and personally I doubt most of the senior players even care about the club anyway, judging by some of there performances (and body language) this season they seem content in letting McLeish take the blame whilst they go home with the ££££.

On Sky Breakfast News now: Chelsea's black players subjected to horrendous racial abuse upon arriving at their Napoli hotel.

So John Terry took the earlier flight then by the look of it...

I know it gave birth to the margherita, but I wasn't aware it gave birth to the actual pizza thingamebob itself too. If so, mucho respecto, bappatta beeppata booppatta.

Napoli to go through on away goals, it will be very close game. Italy fascinates me, from the contrasts in wealth, to the food, to the beauftiful views from the coastline, to the history and architecture to the extremely good looking women. I would love to visit the country one day. I best get learning Italian, because literally no none there speaks English. I am in Germany at the moment and it is very easy to get by with no German, even though of course I do try to speak their lingo.

Napoli to go through on away goals, it will be very close game. Italy fascinates me, from the contrasts in wealth, to the food, to the beauftiful views from the coastline, to the history and architecture to the extremely good looking women. I would love to visit the country one day. I best get learning Italian, because literally no none there speaks English. I am in Germany at the moment and it is very easy to get by with no German, even though of course I do try to speak their lingo.

e61.jpg

Yes next time you go be sure to check out the latest tourist attraction

I've never travelled obviously, but one of my mates insisted on telling who would listen that, for all it's shitholeness, Naples gave him the best pizza he's ever had, in some shifty looking back alley restaurant.

So it's got something going for it.

I've never travelled obviously, but one of my mates insisted on telling who would listen that, for all it's shitholeness, Naples gave him the best pizza he's ever had, in some shifty looking back alley restaurant.

So it's got something going for it.

Really? I hear the pizza in New York is amazing. Always preferred the American versions to the Italian ones - love both of them though.

Pizza...........mmmmm, hungry.

Â