coda

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have now decided to get rid of Kepa, apparently he had the highest blunders for goals ratio in the league this season. I can't see many takers as Chelsea will want 50 million for him. Goalkeeper position seems locked at most of the top clubs that could afford him

Then again who do Chelsea go for as a replacement

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m amazed he made more errors than DdG.

I think De Gea gets picked up a lot more by the media than Kepa does. Kepa has never ever looked like a Premier League goalkeeper

Commentator last night said that Kepa had conceded 8% or something like that out of Chelsea's all time PL goals. And he's only been there 2 seasons.

No idea if it's correct but he has 86 in 69 PL games. That's dreadful for a club like Chelsea but tbf their defenders have helped by being absolutely pathetic.

• 1 month later...

Kepa seemed to go under the radar a little but it really was an awful Andy Carroll-esque panic buy.

He hasn’t even been half-decent from what I’ve seen. I also still can’t quite believe he refused to be subbed and it actually resulted in him staying on the pitch, never seen anything like it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich held secret investments in footballers not owned by his club, an investigation has discovered.

The players included the Peruvian winger Andre Carrillo, who turned out against Chelsea in Champions League matches in 2014.

He held rights in the players through a company based in the British Virgin Islands.

Mr Abramovich's spokeswoman stressed no rules or regulations were broken.

But former Football Association chairman Lord Triesman has questioned whether it was "proper" for the owner of a football club to have an interest in players in other teams.

Not shocked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Kepa should be binned. Awful keeper. 

He should have gone after refusing to be substituted in that cup final a while back. 

Problem is nobody will take him or afford him. Was a complete panic buy for the world record and never convinces

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’ve said it before, Lampard is an awful manager. Has no clue on defence. Attacking wise great, but no balance.

I thought on the whole he did o.k last season but he will now be judged properly as a Chelsea manager after their huge summer spend.

Chelsea teams that are miles off title challenges and don't win a cup don't usually give their managers 2-3 years to build things so Lampard will be under threat if they're just battling to get 4th.

Â