coda

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Zouma wouldn't get in our starting eleven.

They have a crisis at the back

No kidding. I can more easily imagine Zouma and Christensen being the CB pairing at Stoke, boring their way to their 35th draw of the season in the middle of the bottom half of the Championship, than I can picture them turning out for Chelsea. Hopeless. 

Frankly, Giroud and Abraham is probably a worse strike force than Wolves, Leicester and West Ham have as well. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

The amount of times they gave the ball away today was shocking. Also kante on the bench, wtf? Kante is a phenomenal player, he would get in any side.i wouldnt mind seeing Chelsea finish 10th this year, I love a good shitstorm. 

Edited by villa89

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Not surprised as Lampard sets his teams up naively away from home. Derby took a few beatings in the Championship

In the vein of the grealish most losses in a row stat Lampard has lost 3 of his last 4 games as a manager

46 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

In the vein of the grealish most losses in a row stat Lampard has lost 3 of his last 4 games as a manager

Yeah but think back to that win he had against Leeds! Glorious! 

• Like 1

On 11/08/2019 at 18:38, HanoiVillan said:

No kidding. I can more easily imagine Zouma and Christensen being the CB pairing at Stoke, boring their way to their 35th draw of the season in the middle of the bottom half of the Championship, than I can picture them turning out for Chelsea. Hopeless. 

Frankly, Giroud and Abraham is probably a worse strike force than Wolves, Leicester and West Ham have as well. 

Zouma was actually on loan at Stoke when they were relegated from the prem. He had a better time at Everton last season. Think the bad knee injury in early 2016 has killed off him being a world class CB.

• Confused 1

Â