Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We'd have a job getting Keane to score from the US!

I think he just might have a go. :winkold: But I would not put it past him adding to the 3 goals he has got already for us at Wigan and what a parting gift that would be in these sad old days.

Oh fair enough I thought Man City was his last - i'm glad to be proved wrong in this case, as we need Keane's intelligence on the field. Need Nzogbia and Ireland to start this game too and we may get something. We must win this...but then again I said that about the WBA game at home. :(

Defeat here then at Ewood would put enormous pressure on the team going into the Fulham home game

Christ it doesn't bear contemplating

I firmly belive Blackburn will beat us, quite comfortably. Wigan game is massive, If we take less than 3 points we are bang in trouble. Lets not forget McLeish has a knack of being a total disaster from March until the end of the season and we have a shitty run in

If I remember correctly McLeish and Small Heath contrived to lose at Wigan last season having gone a goal up. Fearful we could do the same; get an early goal then sit back and try and protect it but in all likelihood will concede a header from a corner before a late OG from Warnock.

I really dont care anymore about the football. However I am going and I am going to have 2 pies at half time cos they are bang tidy at Wigan 8)

Sod the football - this is my first time going to Wigan... tell me more about the pies! :D

u must have the meat and potato pies at wigan. i love them :D

Absolutely!!

My assessment of the away pies from last season was that those at Newcastle, Wigan and Blackburn were the best (all meat and potato).

Having just tasted the 'Magpie' at Newcastle again I'm really looking forward to the next two away games.

P.S. I'm not related to Richard Dunne!! :winkold:

I really dont care anymore about the football. However I am going and I am going to have 2 pies at half time cos they are bang tidy at Wigan 8)

Sod the football - this is my first time going to Wigan... tell me more about the pies! :D

u must have the meat and potato pies at wigan. i love them :D

Absolutely!!

My assessment of the away pies from last season was that those at Newcastle, Wigan and Blackburn were the best (all meat and potato).

Having just tasted the 'Magpie' at Newcastle again I'm really looking forward to the next two away games.

P.S. I'm not related to Richard Dunne!! :winkold:

Yeah the food at Ewood is pretty tasty, dont think I ate at Newcastle when I went, mind you when I went there I was hammered :oops:

Still prefer Wigan over Blackburn its my number 1 away food. Worst food is White Hart Lane (lower), that away end is a **** dump.