Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Would hope that he picks our best eleven for this one with both Ireland and N'Zogbia in the team. If he does that then under normal circumstances we should win.

But these are not normal circumstances and i have no trust in the manager whatsoever to motivate the players, so if we lose this one and we very well might, i would then hope AM will be on his way.

Massive game, too early to call it

Got tickets today, there were only 90 left out of 3,500 and it looks like we'll be asking for a further allocation

So the backing will certainly be there again

A crucial match and in a way, I'm glad we've got a while to prepare for it, especially as we'll definately be missing both Clark and Dunne.

I'd like to think AMc will be positive in his approach to this match and play his most attacking team possible

Would love to see

.................Given

Hutton.Cuellar.Collins.Lichaj

............Petrov.Herd

N'Zogbia...Keane...Ireland

..................Bent

Subs: Guzan, Baker, Warnock, Gardner, Gabby, Weimman, Bannan

Think we could well win this!!!! I'm betting on a 1-3 win (goals from Keane, Bent and N'Zogbia)

We have to put out the best possible side for this game....no taking Wigan for granted.

I know that sounds stupid, but where McLeish is concerned you never know what selections are going to be made. I don't want to see Heskey ever again and Albrighton, for me, is more of an impact player rather than a 90min sort of player. Ireland AND N'Zogbia please.

If he loses this one the pressure is really going to be on AM. How utterly inept do you have to be to have got yourself into this position with this squad [shaky head, rolley eyes]. He earns how **** much??

Anyway...

.......................Given..........................

Hutton......Cuellar......Collins.....Warnock

.......................Petrov..........................

Albrighton..Keane....Ireland...Agbonlahor

........................Bent...........................

I predict a close win. Wigan are a very poor team, surprised they are not cut adrift already. Because our home form is so hideous, I actually think an away game with Wigan is the easiest fixture of the 38 this season.