"One interesting thing about yourself" thread

legov

James Bond: How will I recognize him?

Andrea Anders: Tall, slim, and dark.

James Bond: So is my aunt. Anything distinctive about him?

Andrea Anders: Yes, but how can I tell you? He's not like other men.

Andrea Anders: [motions toward her chest] He has three...

James Bond: Fascinating anatomical tidbit. But probably the most useless piece of information I've ever heard. Unless, of course, the Bottoms Up is a strip club and NibblyPig is performing.

Man with the Golden Gun FTW

Nope, nothing, I'm a very dull person. :nod:

think you missed out a couple of "very's" :winkold:

I thought of them but then I realised that I'm probably the one who's killed most threads on here which in one way is interesting. :nod: Probably because I wrote something boring, but still. :D

I'm probably the one who's killed most threads on here ....Probably because I wrote something boring

have to confess I looked through the thread list the other week and there is a high % of topics where the last post is mine

I just assumed it was because my stunning insights meant that it was pointless anyone else trying to add to the topic

:detect: but your explanation makes a lot more sense now

Curse you VT'ers .. you are all going on the "list " except for Pelle as he was already on it for Queen " :-)

Playing for Birmingham Bulldogs Rugby League Club then i went to Play for Wigan against Leeds for reserves in a trial game when wigan were world club and division champions back in the early nineties,played out of position never put a foot wrong but as they were world beaters they were looking for a messi of rugby at the time so they never took me on,i lost my head and missed lots of other trials and faded into oblivion :-(

I was the VP streaker
We don't believe you.

Neither do I seeing as his name was Sam Gorman from Droitwich... unless that's you? ;-)

:eek:

No, no it wasnt me. I just made something up to be cool cos I suck at everything :cry:

About an hour ago I suddenly remembered something genuinely interesting about me, and thought I'd post it on here.

I've forgotten what it was. :(

Your amazing memory perhaps? :bonk:

Â