Whitney Houston Dead

tonyh29

I think the only celeb/pop star whose death upset me in any way at all was John Lennon.

I wish he was still alive too, three or four generations of people would have completely **** forgotten about that band. Mark Chapman has way too much to answer for.

my feelings exactly :D

• 1 month later...

To the heartless people in this thread who said they do not care that whitney houston died. What will be your feelings if Muamba passes away? what would be the difference between the one death and the other.

Whitney Houston effectively killed herself through abusing drugs and alcohol, was (at least) twice Muamba's age, had lived her life, had her career and ultimately was the architect of her own downfall.

Muamba was at the peak of his fitness, had his life and career ahead of him, and has suffered a freak accident through no fault of his own.

I'm not saying I didn't care about Houston, it's very sad. But the differences are vast.

I cannot remember exactly which forum members said they didnt care about whitney houston dying because I didnt check the other 5 pages.

But you have outlined the differences between the 2 situations which is fine. I just wanted to know.

Â