Weekends football 11/12 Feb

andykeenan

Saturday

Premiership

Man Utd against Liverpool Suarez back Liverpool and sure to get lot stick from Old Trafford faithful live on Sky 12.45e bottom of the table Wigan make shor trip to Bolton & Blackburn home to QPR , Chelsea away to Everton Fulham home to Stoke Arsenal away to Sunderland 1st metting of 2 in space of a week 2 promted sides clash Swansea home to Norwich & late kick off should be good game Spurs against Newcastle 5,30 ESPN

Championship

Barnsley honme against Small Heath Hullh home against Bristol City

Ipswich home to Boro Brighton away at Leeds Leicester home against Cardiff, Derby away at Millwall, Forest home against Watford, West Ham away at Peterbrough, Coventry away at Reading, Southampton home to Burnleyravel to Blackpool 5.20 live on Sky

Sunday

Premiership

Black country derby Wolves v Albion 1.30 live on Sky

But Evra, despite being the victim of racist abuse, was the one that was willing to shake hands. I'm not sure many people would do the same to be honest. Suarez is just making himself look like a real tosser. No doubt Liverpool will defend him and it'll make them look even worse.

Well done Evra.. he will walk away from this situation the better and bigger man.

Spot on,

Feel a bit uneasy about cheering Utd on, but I really hope they beat these classless tramps today

Im feeling the same as you. Can't really change how you feel deep down about something and I'm finding myself really wanting United to win this game.

Â