Protesting News

Mendi

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the summer our fans protested and got some real stick on here. They were protesting because they didnt want this tripe we have now.

So some are trying again and again getting sltick on here.

If we avoid relegation and that is a big if I am 100 percent certain that the idiot we have as a manager will still be here so I cant blame any fan for trying to make their feelings known

I dont blame anyone for the protests they probably realize that they will not be listened to but there are some people who will never stop going down regardless of how much they are paying or how bad we are playing so they feel this is the only way to be heard.

wouldnt say it was a protest but the atmosphere seemed nasty in the ground as was no noise at all until some streaker ran on the pitch. Am sure it didnt help the players

The atmosphere wasn't that bad I didn't think. The players were clapped off at half time and the crowd really got behind them in the last 10 mins. Dunne, who was superb, got a very good reception when he went off and so did Heskey who also put a good shift in.

Apart from that is was quite but in all fairness I thought that Man City fans were also very quite until they scored.

I think Villa fans have just become almost resigned to the fact under McLeish we are unlikely to win and in the main are going to be served up crap and that's the reason for the lack of atmosphere. Last season the atmosphere was far more vicious at VP especially when we played Tottenham, Sunderland and Wolves as I think expectations were still reasonably high.

As seen against Arsenal at VP a couple of months ago though if the players have a real go the fans will get behind them.

The local news said around 100 protested and labelled it a 'damp squib'. They spoke to some fans opposing the protest who said it looked like 20 to 30 people marching along Trinity Road with their banners.

It's strange that the press seem to think that only the minority want AM out because hardly anyone was protesting.

That couldn't be any further from the truth. Most of us just don't see the point in protesting, yet I bet most of us want AM out.

any clips on YouTube, I cant find any.

I think YouTube have a policy about showing offending material.

So there is no clips than,I cant see Villa sacking him due we are not in the mix of going down as yet but something needs to be said about villa and their plans.

the owner has become a other Venkys who cant run a club at Blackburn Rovers FC.

Â