Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

darren bent joining us is turning out to be the worst footballing decision ive ever seen

we're practically ruining his career

I'm pretty sure he didn't anticipate Houllier going out and then being replaced by a manager with such a defensive - defeatist even - mentality.

hence why i said 'turning out to be'

his career is going down the shitter and he has no chance of going to the euros now (especially with redknob taking over)

Fair enough.

About time Albrighton went off, been absolutely shite again.

We could have had Messi out there and we still wouldn't be able to score, there's virtually no support in attack at all so who the heck is Albrighton going to pass or cross to?

Life time ban for coming on the pitch.

Shame we can't get this to apply for Heskey, McLeish and Grant!

Well if my mate is telling the truth (and he did say it would happen yesterday) the person who did it was actually a blue-nose from Droitwich. So i doubt he cares to much about a life time ban :P

If only our fans would cheer more, then maybe we would have a shot. Even off target would be an improvement.

Cheer about what exactly!

I was mocking that prick Neville who seems convinced that it is down to the fans that we haven't mustered a single meaningful attack.

About time Albrighton went off, been absolutely shite again.

We could have had Messi out there and we still wouldn't be able to score, there's virtually no support in attack at all so who the heck is Albrighton going to pass or cross to?

I accept that there has been no support but he has continuously passed/ dribbled into city players. I'm biased though as I don't rate him :P